hey their folks

schottenrock

Welcome to the KSPF!

In the Spacecraft Exhange you\'ll find some rediculous stuff people have built

And over there in the Roleplaying Forum you should see some politics that don\'t make you cringe, but nobody follows them though.

The Projects and Releases forum is where you\'ll discover a new world of aircraft, space probe parts, and hundreds of engines, tanks, and miscellania.

thank u for the hints and the nice welcome.

i\'ve already tried some modifications, but i think i will stick to the original parts for now.

at least until i gathered some experience in beeing a kerbal space craft engineer =P

godspeed to all fellow space pioneers!

There have been cases of members being told by their friends they like the game but won\'t join the forums just because of the few annoying bronies. It\'s just those few that are screwing it up for the other ones and potential new members. Need to get the more mature bronies to apply a little brony peer pressure on the bad apples.

Excuse me, I have to go wash my hands now.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

There have been cases of members being told by their friends they like the game but won\'t join the forums just because of the few annoying bronies. It\'s just those few that are screwing it up for the other ones and potential new members. Need to get the more mature bronies to apply a little brony peer pressure on the bad apples.

Excuse me, I have to go wash my hands now.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

I can see the large .gif getting in the way of the 'welcome to KSP!' point of the thread, but I would say small joking retaliation between users will make newbies feel at home. Haven\'t seen any problems with equality here just yet.

Plus, not to put your theory to rest, I\'d say an analogy for your statement is kind of like catching one fish from a sea, and figure out for dinner that it tasted awful. However, there is an entire sea to look at, fish, and make assumptions from, so first impressions (especially on the internet) shouldn\'t be weighed that much among the main mass of posts. Don\'t you think eager players would want to learn all they could and comepletely ignore the occasional pony? - that is, given they do not like them.

Not to mention that some people like different fish than others, if you know what I mean. ;)

If we lose even one potential member it\'s not good. Each member is equally important and scaring off just one is unacceptable. It inevitably means that it will have the same effect on some others. It\'s not good no matter how you slice it.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

How does Tim have image-posting and signature rights? There\'s no need to beat around the bush- just cut the obnoxious problem off at the source and wash your hands of it.

HarvesteR, you are the Gandhi of forum moderators and I\'m routinely enthralled by your elegant design and implementations... even of some of the tiniest features of KSP. You have great talent, and in saying that I don\'t at all want to insinuate that what has been achieved has come easily, and not been a direct result of a huge amount of hard work and dedication on your, and your team\'s behalf.

I can\'t wait to witness the success stories that follow you in the future.

Just noticed this is actually my first post here. Hey their folks! =P