Survive That Attack!

Souper

Unlike the poster above me, I don't like simple. So I build an Orion rocket with 3 "Little boy's" attached to the top, with a magnetometer taped on them, because why the hell not.

Oh, and I blow up the car with it, making on of the bombs fly to the next poster.

You then stopped before you do anything because the cost is astronomical ($5 quadrillion - are you crazy?).

Meanwhile, the next poster is stranded on a ship without fuel, without Hyperedit (many escaped apparently by using Hyperedit), and the ship is just 800000 miles above the Sun - get sungrazed!

Temporal bow-shock theory prevents you from doing this, and time is stuck fluctuating between you killing my grandfather and the second before you did so.

(Read the book Timescape and you'll get the reference.)

Safe in my TARDIS, I manage to kill you before you kill my grandfather. I then land the TARDIS on the next poster.

The me that you killed with the TARDIS was actually me before I tried to kill your grandfather, and therefore I never even went back in time to kill you grandfather and you never killed and it makes another paradox, but I survive because of my temporal paradox proof vest. I then take over the abandoned hill. (You just can't get rid of me, can you)

My hill.

EDIT: oops, wrong thread... anyway, I am keeping this post here because why the heck not.

Edited by mikeman7918

I created the Mikeman.block device and sent Mikeman7918 out of the hill (and banned his ancestors/descendants and clones from the hill), then sent it outside of the observable universe where it exploded (but the effects are still there).

With mikeman out of the hill (and his landownership book destroyed), I then sent a barrel (heavy barrel) toward the next poster.

OOC: WTF? Since when did we get to "King of the Hill?"

Edited by Designer225

I dodge the barrel by moving across the w axis into 4D space, making the barrel go right through me, but I create a w wave in the process that travels at sound speed and destroys any 1D, 2D, or 3D object in it's path, and it is heading right towards the next poster.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.