Fake Mun Landing Set

Technical Ben

The rumours were true. The Mun landings were faked! We launched the entire set, cameras and production crew to the Mun to do it. The results fooled the entire world. Now it\'s your turn to relive the event. Self contained and extremely strong, the 'My First Mun Landing Diorama' (also know as project Popcorn One), has everything you could ever need. Includes a life size flag of the KSP institute.

Unfortunately, the original photos were destroyed in a cover up. Please stand by as we launch another rocket to recover the cameras from the Mun.

[sorry the forum no longer lets me post links... so use the upload below or type by hand]

___http://benart.www.idnet.com/TBpopcornOne.zip___

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6662.0;attach=11781;image

The rumours were true. The Mun landings were faked! We launched the entire set, cameras and production crew to the Mun to do it. The results fooled the entire world. Now it\'s your turn to relive the event. Self contained and extremely strong, the 'My First Mun Landing Diorama' (also know as project Popcorn One), has everything you could ever need. Includes a life size flag of the KSP institute.

Unfortunately, the original photos were destroyed in a cover up. Please stand by as we launch another rocket to recover the cameras from the Mun.

www.idnet.com/TBpopcornOne.zip]Technical Ben Popcorn One

[Edit Sorry, the forum is spazzing out over my links?]

Fixed that for ya.

Wow, never seen so many people have trouble with links before...

www.idnet.com/TBpopcornOne.zip]www.idnet.com/TBpopcornOne.zip]TB Popcorn One

[url=http://benart.[url=http://www.idnet.com/TBpopcornOne.zip]www.idnet.com/TBpopcornOne.zip[/url]]TB Popcorn One[/url]

AH! I see the problem. It sees the www. part and tries to auto insert tags.

Lol, Duh. ???

The forum AUTO PARSER (YOUTUBE LINKS ETC) is EATING my POSTS.

Ok. So, like if anyone else tries to tell me how I should post my own links and sub domain again, I\'m gonna go crazy. :D

PS, thanks Capt\'n, I\'m rolling on the floor now after that fail. :D

No not really. It worked for, oh, like years. Why? Because until now the forum did not auto parse links. Anything a computer does automatically has to either be correct, or able to be manually override. Why? Because computers get it wrong. Sorry I got so annoyed, but there is nothing more annoying than having someone else sit on your hands and yell at you for not lifting your arms...

Can an exception be added to the parser, or can I disable it on my post?

No way to disable that I see, it even parses inside code tags which it definitely should not do.

Normally there would be a disable auto-parsing of links checkbox in the other options area, but it\'s not.

Seriously though, putting a sub-domain on the www sub-domain is lame.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.