This bug again!(fixed)

EuSouONumero345

Well, I use Google Chrome as my browser, and some time ago, I've been getting some bugs with this forum, I tried googling it, but all my attempts to fix it failed, the bug is this: When I try to reply or edit something, it doesn't display on the screen! You probably didn't understood, that's why I'll post an image below, see:

bugksp_zps945dd8f5.jpg

Edited by EuSouONumero345

This stuff goes in the Forum Forum. :) (I'll move it.)

Hm. To the best of my knowledge, the quick-reply boxes use Javascript and variations and libraries thereof. Make sure JS is enabled in your browser, and you might want to try a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5, or Shift+Click the Refresh button) to get it to reload them. Only other thing I can think of is that you might have to clear your browser's cache.

I've been using chrome on these forums for years, and I have on the very odd occasion seen this, but a hard refresh seems to clear it, if you are seeing it a lot, check to see if a new plugin or one you dont recall installing is showing up, another option is try turning off all your plugins access to incognito mode and see if that isolates the problem to your plugins.. Once I tracked this down to a plugin that seemed to install its self on the back of another program but most often its down to when I was getting extremely crappy internet access with high pings and lost packets.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.