[1.3.1][Kopernicus]The Boris System (new planets) ADOPTED!! Finally

medikohl

Favorite System?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite System?

• Boris
    • Fearless
    • Wot

As you know with a bit of name and orbit editing of the .cfg and system files you can move planets from one system to another. I was able to rename your original Fearless and put it into a system. Very cool!

Wow! That was pretty tricky, landing on Fearless. I think the combination of the thin low atmosphere plus the planet seemed to be rotating faster then most I've landed on.

Took two tries. The first try I just couldn't get slowed down in time, even with all the parachutes. Glad I did an F5 in orbit!

Well, I did make it. I can post some pictures tomorrow if you like?

Just a note, some of the moons have retrograde orbits. (they go the opposite way of the rest)

Also I've managed to make rocky smaller than gilly, and have a SOI of 80. The trade off is it's Gravity at ASL is very very low (.0001g you can literally step off the surface to reach escape velocity), so you will need to be very patient or actually force the ship against the surface.

Edited by medikohl

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.