I need help

So I just got the game and followed the tutorial. But for some reason when I press the save button or the launch button nothing happens. The rocket is just sitting there in the building area as if I didn't do anything.

I'm also having the same problem... Tried re-extracting, but didn't seem to make a difference. Also tried redownloading... but no dice. The game doesn't appear to be saving my rockets anywhere, so no use in saving/loading, nor can I access the launch pad. Please help!

I'm also having the same problem... Tried re-extracting, but didn't seem to make a difference. Also tried redownloading... but no dice. The game doesn't appear to be saving my rockets anywhere, so no use in saving/loading, nor can I access the launch pad. Please help!

re-download the game from the site, unzip it, and put it in a path like C:\KPS\ Windows 7 is weird about how it treats things placed in C:\program files\, sometimes placing files created by things in \program files\ to C:\users\username\appdata\ or something similar.

I run my copy of KPS from a folder sitting on my desktop and it seems to work just fine.

Also, when you are adding modified parts to \kps\parts\ make sure that there are no unnecessary sub-folders.

EX: \KPS\Parts\sasModule\

NOT: \KPS\Parts\wobblyrockets\sasModule\

Extra folders seem to make the game lock up.

Hope this helps.