APOLLO (SATURN-V with F1 & J2, APOLLO CSM, LEM, LLRV). by OLDD (v.1.4. 09.05.14)

DennyTX

Will you make an SLA with jettisonable panels? The version with hinged panels was used on Saturn IB flights, but was deemed too risky to use by the time of Saturn V. Because of that, Saturn V version of S-IVB used jettisonable panels.

well, i have tried. but cant understand how to orient panel's axis in unity. (i mean for ModuleJettison). When i tried to jettison it - it flown to any direction, but not at one i want. need a manual.

well, i have tried. but cant understand how to orient panel's axis in unity. (i mean for ModuleJettison). When i tried to jettison it - it flown to any direction, but not at one i want. need a manual.

Frizzank somehow solved it for his S-V perfectly. Try to look around it or ask him, maybe that could help.

• 3 weeks later...
Forgive me for asking this, but I've been away from the forum for a while.

Whatever happened to the ASTP and Skylab parts? Are you still planning to do those?

I agree what about the IVA for CM? Denny I totally understand why you might not want to come back, but there ALOT of people who are looking for high fidelity historical replicas. Look all over the forums, a large amount of people reference you as the standard of quality, when it comes to replicas and modeling.

• 5 weeks later...
well, typically motivation is simple, if my pictures gathering some rep, i'll going to finish (public relise) the project, otherwise - will do stuff for home use...

Oh god please finish them including the whole dynasoar package. Your work is amazing.

Gave you some rep. :) Everyone's really looking forward to Saturn V, you know? Also, I've got something that could interest you. I've recently finished an FX set (using the Smokescreen plugin) that would allow you to get rid of stock KSP engine plumes and give it realistic ones. They're even based on real engine thermodynamics. :) I've made them for Realism Overhaul, but scaling them down to fit your Saturn V won't be a problem. PM me if you're interested.

well, typically motivation is simple, if my pictures gathering some rep, i'll going to finish (public relise) the project, otherwise - will do stuff for home use...

I don't know where you got the idea man that people aren't interested in your stuff but its simply untrue. If its about not getting rep its probably because everyone has given you all the rep they can. We all get messages that say we have to spread the rep around otherwise you would get ALL the rep trust me. PEOPLE WANT YOUR STUFF plain and simple because it is awesome and you are awesome!

How do I give rep i will give it all to you denny

On the bottom left of every post you see "Blog this post", a star, and a triangle with and exclamation point. Got to the first post click the star and follow the instructions from there. 1,242 posts and you don't know how to give rep?

I'm getting initialization error with the LEM. It must be something related to FASA, but I completely deleted everything related to the CSM and the lander. I checked if I had 2 ModuleManager.dll and it only had one. I love this mod, but this error probably disable some features from the LEM, any help would be appreciated.

I'm getting initialization error with the LEM. It must be something related to FASA, but I completely deleted everything related to the CSM and the lander. I checked if I had 2 ModuleManager.dll and it only had one. I love this mod, but this error probably disable some features from the LEM, any help would be appreciated.

When this was put out RPM's it says was .14 and now there has been some changes as it's at .18 more then likey there is a file with a bad path name in it.

EDIT- It did use the new at the time of it's release.

Edited by Mecripp2

When this was put out RPM's it says was .14 and now there has been some changes as it's at .18 more then likey there is a file with a bad path name in it.

Let me see if I got it. The mod uses RPM 0.14 and the most recent one is 0.18, which the mod was made with the old version and It doesn't support the most recent one. Is that correct?

Let me see if I got it. The mod uses RPM 0.14 and the most recent one is 0.18, which the mod was made with the old version and It doesn't support the most recent one. Is that correct?

Correct the newest version of RPM is incompatible with this MOD. Denny needs to update some stuff and it should work just fine with .25. So you need to do two things, give Denny rep so he updates this Saturn V and two go to the RPM github and dowload the 0.14 version of RPM if you want to get everything to work the way you want it to.

Here is a patch for the RPM's just copy it over in to your KSP/GameData and override if, I break anything my bad.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72893034/OLDD.zip

EDIT- There where some sounds files that point to the wrong place but not sure how they work he doesn't have that mod listed but anyway THANKS DENNY FOR ALL THE WORK YOU DO.

Edited by Mecripp2

Here is a patch for the RPM's just copy it over in to your KSP/GameData and override if, I break anything my bad.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72893034/OLDD.zip

EDIT- There where some sounds files that point to the wrong place but not sure how they work he doesn't have that mod listed but anyway THANKS DENNY FOR ALL THE WORK YOU DO.

The issue has been fixed. Thanks for the patch. :D

I don't have uch time to post on forums becuase of work and my three year old boy (who is learning when to press the space bar to launch and separate stages in KSP) but I literally created this account just to tell you, DennyTX, how amazing your mods are. Thank you so much for your incredible work!

-Cimo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.