(Asteroid Redirect) Mission Monday

SQUAD

<p>We interrupt your regularly scheduled <strong>Modding Mondays</strong> post to bring you some top notch, independently-made videos about <strong><em>Kerbal Space Program: Asteroid Redirect Mission</em></strong>! Keep your eyes here and our other community channels for more info on release dates and more.</p>

<p><iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5ZFQm4VQYKQ" width="420"></iframe></p>

<p><iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NBSQ7UQkFZw" width="420"></iframe></p>

<p><iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X7-l6Y9obdc" width="420"></iframe></p>

<p><iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cOGV1FSvtwA" width="420"></iframe></p>

<p><iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/v_1wJ6MLhfg" width="420"></iframe></p>

Curse you nsa for making these videos buffer while i'm watching

also can't wait for this awesome pack!!!!!!!

Edit: i cannot wait! I WANTS IT! I WILL SACRIFICE WHATEVER ANIMAL/PERSON TO GET THIS UPDATE NOW! But please take your time

Edited by Helix935
saw all videos

Is it out yet? (checks Steam) How about now? (checks Steam) Now? (checks Steam) Maybe now? (checks Steam) Ok, I can wait. (checks Steam) No I'm not addicted. (checks Steam) Now? (checks Steam)........

Seriously though, I just built a new computer that runs it great, and now I don't want to continue with my current mission. (This is NOT a complaint, but a compliment) I am very much excited to start a new save, as my hardware is more capable now, this is like getting a birthday present (March 23, turned 55) from Squad for my new computer! (checks Steam)

....:rolleyes::cool::confused:

Edited by pslytely psycho
(checks Steam)

Nice, very nice, a lot of good stuff, we can forecast a lot of "wasted procrastination time" with this update.

And with the lights custom colours my daughters will have their pink station ! (yay \o/ pink everywhere !).

But I'm a bit concerned about the big pink rocket with two darker pink round boosters on the side. Is it Austin Power all over again ?

A couple of mistakes in the second video:

The new large 3m engine is not good for upper stages, having a lower vacuum ISP than sea level ISP.

The Ion engine is not more efficient in space - in fact, its ISP got slashed in half.

The Rockomax 24-77 was not tweaked.

Ok, maybe I'm nitpicking too much.

A couple of mistakes in the second video:

The new large 3m engine is not good for upper stages, having a lower vacuum ISP than sea level ISP.

The Ion engine is not more efficient in space - in fact, its ISP got slashed in half.

The Rockomax 24-77 was not tweaked.

Ok, maybe I'm nitpicking too much.

Felipe from the Manley's interview said that the 3m single engine is good for upper stage so maybe there's just an error in compilation of .cfg file

A couple of mistakes in the second video: The Ion engine is not more efficient in space - in fact, its ISP got slashed in half.

What? Ion is for atmo flight now? *scratches head*

Alright Squad! Refine and improving the game is ALWAYS a good idea!

I am really happy with those new engines and fuel tanks. We have a new standard for heavy lifting ability of rockets and SSTOs!

PS: Thank GOODNESS they nerfed the ion engine, that thing was ridiculous. U could even build a MANNED ssto that ran on ion engine and take it anywhere in Kerbal system.

But you know what scares me, in the back of my mind.. NASA promoted this add on. Why? Are they trying to come up with a solution using the Kerbal community for some rock out there that WILL hit us sometime in the future?? I'm just saying... of all things... why asteroids?

But you know what scares me, in the back of my mind.. NASA promoted this add on. Why? Are they trying to come up with a solution using the Kerbal community for some rock out there that WILL hit us sometime in the future?? I'm just saying... of all things... why asteroids?

Because asteroid threats are sensational scary things? Same reason Michael Bay made a movie about one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.