lzzGM47.png

1x Oni-class Type-3 Variant Cruise Missile Carrier

fMWLLfi.png

1x Pelican Float Bomber

lIjkZgD.png

1x Stirge Attack Chopper

rS7auNJ.png

-------------------------------------------

It was taking forever to drive this tank over to the opposite spawn point. It occurred to me it would literally take hours to get there, so I hyper-edited it to just outside 4km of the enemy spawn area and drove it the rest of the way.

xGfiX1y.png

Lining up a shot. Maybe it will flip over if I shoot at it from higher elevation.

VixjE82.png

Bounce bounce bounce

17x7RhJ.png

Eyep6PT.png

While the bouncing looks devastating, it seems to have just knocked loose some cosmetic parts and broken one missile. Even the Kerbals inside are fine. xD

Persistent

Any tips on how to make ground vehicles anyone? I've had a go at it but they all look horrific. :P

Use suspension to make the wheels more durable, add lots of armour and firepower, or just check out my thread :D

Or just watch this video :(

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BATTLE ME (The battle post is on page 305)

looks like I have to battle myself again ;(

Just like with Megalodon, I need to make ships (for orbital combat) that will fit within those regulations. I'd be eager to battle if it weren't for that. :(

Just like with Megalodon, I need to make ships (for orbital combat) that will fit within those regulations. I'd be eager to battle if it weren't for that. :(

110 tons.... YOU have the SX-3 that FITS. Bring fighters too. >_< ZOMG

- - - Updated - - -

110 tons.... YOU have the SX-3 that FITS. Bring fighters too. >_< ZOMG

I set up for your battle, astecarmyman.

For the space battle I brought two destroyers (mass 48 tons each) and one fighter (mass 8 tons) for a total of 104 tons.

For the land battle I brought two heavy tanks (mass 13.5 tons each), one light tank (mass 10.5 tons), and two scout bikes (mass 4 tons each) for a total of 45.5 tons.

for some reason, the mass of each ship is different in the tracking station and in the in-game map view. Your tanks show up as 16 tons in-game and 17.5 in the tracking station. I used the in-game numbers.

PERSIST

Latest addition to the Reacher Industries land vehicles line: the scout bike. It's not built to survive armor penetrating missiles, but comes with three missiles of its own, and a speed of 24.5 m/s on level ground so it can get in and get out of a battle quickly.

FH64MwO.png

Hello Everybody,

I'm making it official I am leaving the Kerbal Space Program forums after today. I have absolutely no reason to be on these forums at the moment. I may be back sometime in the future but as of now Nothing. If you have any questions message me today. Best Birthday Present Ever..