KSP will cost 15.00 USD soon, so get it now!

aLeXmOrA

wait, you go on an on about how the price is \'nothing\' and way too low etc. etc. but you won\'t buy it yourself?

I don\'t have a credit card. If I had, I had now already donated 25$. It\'s regrettable that you can\'t pay with paysafecard :(

But when I finally get a credit card I\'ll donate it haha.

Wouldn\'t it be more profitable if you don\'t tell us these warnings?

Anyway, I just pre-ordered. It\'s a pleasure doing business with Squad. :)

Yeah, it would most likely be more profitable, but we just wouldn\'t feel comfortable doing that, we would feel as sneaky and evil as *cough* big *cough* software *cough* companies. Anyway, thank you all for your pre-orders and your support.

I don\'t have a credit card. If I had, I had now already donated 25$. It\'s regrettable that you can\'t pay with paysafecard :(

But when I finally get a credit card I\'ll donate it haha.

We\'re evaluating the possibility to have more payment options, and yes, paysafecard is being considered. Cheers.

The next update of the game (KSP 0.14) will be released by the end of this month

A thought just occurred to me; is this a leap year? Either way, we ought to be seeing the patch drop in the next 48 hours or so.

swear I\'ve had it longer then June... n well guess your just one of those typical forum posters that have to post on everything to feel superior in some way :)

I sure hope that comment isn\'t directed at Alex. You seem to have a very bad attitude about being corrected on release dates. Might I suggest that you act less superior than those you are pointing fingers at.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

swear I\'ve had it longer then June... n well guess your just one of those typical forum posters that have to post on everything to feel superior in some way :)

I\'m not one of those typical forum posters that posts to feel superior in some way, as you said.

I posted the date because I\'m a KSP Dev and I know when we first released the game

Cheers.

and why wud i say tht to a mod -_- said it to the guy who said it in the first place. jees ive looked at loads of forum threads on this now n everyone is so hostile its unreal. regret i even signed up for it.