KSP will cost 15.00 USD soon, so get it now!

aLeXmOrA

and why wud i say tht to a mod -_- said it to the guy who said it in the first place. jees ive looked at loads of forum threads on this now n everyone is so hostile its unreal. regret i even signed up for it.

Seeing as how you didn\'t quote or name who you were referring to, the only logical conclusion is that you were referring to the previous poster which happened to be Alex. You need to be more specific on forums as we have no other frame of reference.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

or you could just not assume and ask like you would to my face :). all things aside great game, forum needs better moderating though, only downfall.

suggestion deleteing posts that arnt relevant to a thread you want to keep 'clean' like this one.

So back on course, when will the price go up?

I kinda want to buy it, but dont get paid till friday.....

The price will increase to 15 USD (or about 11 EUR) when 0.14 is out. I assume that the next time the price will increase is when KSP becomes Beta state. I think the price will then increase another 5 USD tot 20 USD (or 15 EUR, exactly). The last time is when KSP is official released. I suppose the price will then increase to around 25 USD (~19 EUR).

I\'ve been trying for a few days now to preorder the game, but I\'ve had no luck. PayPal decided to put some 'random security restrictions' on my account, and I have to wait for them to snail-mail me an authentication code so I can unlock it. Since my credit card is on file with that account, I can\'t use PayPal to charge that card anonymously. Needless to say, I\'m thoroughly irritated by their overzealous 'security' system.

In the meantime, is there any other payment processor I can use? Can I 'reserve' a preorder copy of KSP and get it once I work out the PayPal shenanigans?

Thanks,

Majiir

Squad is looking at other payment processors. The big issues they are having is the expense as well as being located in Mexico.

Also, you shouldn\'t need to use your PayPal account to purchase. There should be an option to pay without a PayPal account which just used PayPal to process the transaction.

I can sympathize with those having issues with PayPal, I personally refuse to do business with them after they made $750 of my money vanish and then basically told me 'not our problem'.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Also, you shouldn\'t need to use your PayPal account to purchase. There should be an option to pay without a PayPal account which just used PayPal to process the transaction.

That\'s what I thought too, but PayPal rejected my card anyway. It seems that since the card is associated with a locked-down account, they won\'t process anything from that card, even if I give all the information (number, billing address, etc.) without logging in.

I understand using other payment processors is difficult. I ran a web business for a few years, and even being based in the U.S., it was difficult to find a small-business-friendly processor.

It\'s now the 2nd March 2012 (well here in NZ anyway), do we have an eta for the patch? next week maybe?

I\'ve been hanging out, checking the site at least twice a day lol, getting a bit anxious over it all in a good way tho hehe

Edit: Wahoo my first post lol

It\'s now the 2nd March 2012 (well here in NZ anyway), do we have an eta for the patch? next week maybe?

I\'ve been hanging out, checking the site at least twice a day lol, getting a bit anxious over it all in a good way tho hehe

Edit: Wahoo my first post lol

Welcome!

Hurra! I now Have bought my copy of KSP! I shall enjoy the testing prerelease!

*5 minutes later* *has a rage fit about bugs*

(Just kidding. its awsome.)

I\'d be more than happy to pre-order, but it doesn\'t seem they care. I think it\'s been about four months now, no answer or help at all concerning my tech support question regarding the online store, which still doesn\'t work for me and gives me an error when I try to pre-order. Is there any alternative method? Take my money, plz!

I\'d be more than happy to pre-order, but it doesn\'t seem they care. I think it\'s been about four months now, no answer or help at all concerning my tech support question regarding the online store, which still doesn\'t work for me and gives me an error when I try to pre-order. Is there any alternative method? Take my money, plz!

Please, send me a PM with your problem

Cheers.

I\'m going to buy it just one queston.

I\'m getting my adf.ly money in a few days (4 to be exact) and I can buy the game then,

will I the cost be 10 dollars then, or 15 already?

Please tell now!

It will most likely already be $15.

Are you saying 0.14 is ready........ :D

I purposely stopped playing until 0.14 to drag myself away from the game

Waiting is a killer.... ;P

One of the admins / devs said it was due before end of the month (that was in Feb). But yes, they didn\'t give an exact date, and they did say it would take as long as it needs initially.

Edit sorry thats aimed at NIN3

One of the admins / devs said it was due before end of the month (that was in Feb). But yes, they didn\'t give an exact date, and they did say it would take as long as it needs initially.

Edit sorry thats aimed at NIN3

Ah. kk. I get it now. thanks.

I paid $10 months ago but now it says ive got to pay $15. i thot id get a prompt to login or soemthing to get the update free when i went to download it but nothing. Am i doing something wrong?

Please, send an email to KSP Support reporting this.

Cheers