KSP will cost 15.00 USD soon, so get it now!

aLeXmOrA

As we already stated before in the About'>http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/about.php']About Page and in other posts, the price of the game will gradually increase up to it\'s final retail price as the game nears completion.

We are just finishing building the next update of KSP (0.14) and it will be released soon. Since it is the first paid version and it will come with many new features, KSP will cost 15.00 USD very soon. So if you haven\'t ordered KSP already, these are the final weeks to get the game for 10.00 USD! So order now!

Cheers.

Interesting language in this.

the next update of KSP (0.14) and it will be released soon.

and

these are the final weeks to get the game for 10.00 USD!

Assuming that the price will increase when the patch is rolled out, we won\'t see the update until early next month. Not what I was hoping for (the ideal here being the patch has been out but I failed to notice), but at least it isn\'t VALVe time. And as the others have said, it would be ludicrous to make those who have already bought the game fork over more money. Now if this was EA on the other hand....

Or, they won\'t increase the price until it is out of experimental (makes sense) in which case if the full release is expected in a few weeks the experimental can be expected pretty soon!

Either way, I think it\'s about right. I paid $14 back when it was $7 because I thought it was worth double moneys. Considering a 3D movie these days costs $20 in NZ for 100min of fun, KSP is probably the best value money for fun ever.

and

Assuming that the price will increase when the patch is rolled out, we won\'t see the update until early next month. Not what I was hoping for (the ideal here being the patch has been out but I failed to notice), but at least it isn\'t VALVe time. And as the others have said, it would be ludicrous to make those who have already bought the game fork over more money. Now if this was EA on the other hand....

Now now! We shouldn\'t tease the Devs! :P

and

The next update of the game (KSP 0.14) will be released by the end of this month and no, all of those who got the game for 10.00 USD won\'t have to pay more money, just as those who got the discounted price of 7.00 USD last year and didn\'t have to pay 3 extra bucks.

yep people if you are not old enough to earn money and get lousy pocket money (or none like me) get it now

its only gonna get more expensive

although you should really donate something later on (like i will just because its an awesome game and it really helps the devs :))

Purchase? Yes. I have done this thing some seconds ago. Enjoy my £6.59! I feel, or some part of me thinks it feels, like I have broken into your home and stolen your fancy television set, leaving behind a tiny piece of fig leaf as payment.

Wouldn\'t it be more profitable if you don\'t tell us these warnings?

Anyway, I just pre-ordered. It\'s a pleasure doing business with Squad. :)

It\'s profitable because it will cause on the fence people to buy it now rather than run the risk of driving them away at the higher price.

For $10 bucks this is unbelievable value. I have had far more enjoyment and hours out of this amazing 'demo' than what I have previously had from some of those blockbuster titles that once you\'ve finished it all it\'s good for is to hang from a fruit tree to keep the birds away! I can\'t wait for the full version. Great game without all the wank!