[1.0] CrossFeedEnabler v3.3 May 11

NathanKell

I tried ModuleToggleCrossfeed and used MM script to activate stack_PriUsesSurf , but although it shows the the ability to enable or disable crossfeed, is has no effect

Edit, if I set stack_PriUsesSurf manualy, is suddenly does work. It seems Module Manager is broken for setting globals in kSP 1.1

Edited by FreeThinker

1 hour ago, FreeThinker said:

Edit, if I set stack_PriUsesSurf manualy, is suddenly does work. It seems Module Manager is broken for setting globals in kSP 1.1

Have you looked in GameData/ModuleManager.Physics to see if the patch is actually being applied?  I believe that all patches that are applied should also be reported in output_log.txt.  Have you checked the MM thread to see if the issue has already been reported?  Do you have any other mods that use MM to apply config patches?  I would have thought it unlikely that you would be the first person to notice this but it's possible...

Incidentally, this discussion should probably be taken elsewhere, e.g. either the MM thread or a new thread in the 1.1 Pre-release Modding forum.  Perhaps, after looking into the above questions, if you haven't located and fixed the problem, post a new thread including a complete output_log.txt and your patch that is failing to apply...

6 minutes ago, Padishar said:

Have you looked in GameData/ModuleManager.Physics to see if the patch is actually being applied?  I believe that all patches that are applied should also be reported in output_log.txt.  Have you checked the MM thread to see if the issue has already been reported?  Do you have any other mods that use MM to apply config patches?  I would have thought it unlikely that you would be the first person to notice this but it's possible...

Incidentally, this discussion should probably be taken elsewhere, e.g. either the MM thread or a new thread in the 1.1 Pre-release Modding forum.  Perhaps, after looking into the above questions, if you haven't located and fixed the problem, post a new thread including a complete output_log.txt and your patch that is failing to apply...

It appears it is no longer necessary it seems the bug is already fixed in ModuleManager.2.6.21

• 3 weeks later...