[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

Here, have my files for LazTek, I think its against his license to reupload the parts, so these are just the modified CFG files (Which i hope doesnt go against his license) just replace the CFG files in your directory, with these https://www.dropbox.com/s/ki5hj5qelqa9omp/LazTek.rar?dl=0

oh and also @Kartoffelkuchen i was messing with Normal maps and made this, i learned it is possible to make the Vibration and acoustic reduction pads with normal maps xD

BS2OpNp.png

16 hours ago, Tristonwilson12 said:

Here, have my files for LazTek, I think its against his license to reupload the parts, so these are just the modified CFG files (Which i hope doesnt go against his license) just replace the CFG files in your directory, with these https://www.dropbox.com/s/ki5hj5qelqa9omp/LazTek.rar?dl=0

oh and also @Kartoffelkuchen i was messing with Normal maps and made this, i learned it is possible to make the Vibration and acoustic reduction pads with normal maps xD

BS2OpNp.png

Nice! I'm talking about the vibration and the acoustic reduction pad also I have a plan for the suicide burn hoverslam landing code

On 5/7/2017 at 3:40 PM, Commander223323 said:

Thank you, I will try it.

EDIT: Nope. I can't open the .cfg file. Do you know how to do this? @Tristonwilson12

I can do that, but actually you need the rescale at 1.454. Anyway, what you need to do is look in the folder of LazTech and go to parts and find the Dragon or whatever you want to do, and you'll find the part config file. Open that up with Notepad or Notepad++ and you'll see the third-ish line should be "rescaleFactor" set that to 1.454. I hope this helped.

34 minutes ago, HiThere!2 said:

I can do that, but actually you need the rescale at 1.454. Anyway, what you need to do is look in the folder of LazTech and go to parts and find the Dragon or whatever you want to do, and you'll find the part config file. Open that up with Notepad or Notepad++ and you'll see the third-ish line should be "rescaleFactor" set that to 1.454. I hope this helped.

Thanks for trying, but I can't open with notepad for some reason.

8 hours ago, Commander223323 said:

Thanks for trying, but I can't open with notepad for some reason.

Oh please , EVERYONE can open cfg files. Various people have described you now how it works, if you still don't get it please look up some tutorials on youtube or whatever!

3 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Oh please , EVERYONE can open cfg files. Various people have described you now how it works, if you still don't get it please look up some tutorials on youtube or whatever!

That's what I thought. I tried looking for tutorials, but I still couldn't open. I will send a screenshot of what happens when I get home.

8 hours ago, Commander223323 said:

That's what I thought. I tried looking for tutorials, but I still couldn't open. I will send a screenshot of what happens when I get home.

Seriously, all you need to do it double click the config file. It is literally that simple.

Here is an example using one of the stock engines.

@Commander223323 try downloading Notepad++. Once you have that, right click the cfg file. Look through the options till you find an option that says Open with. Click on that, and choose browse. Find Notepad++, or your preferred text editor (i.e. Microsoft Notepad) and double click it. It should open in that application. 

Please note, this is for windows. If you are using mac, I don't know what to do :wink:

On 9 May 2017 at 8:29 PM, Benjamin Kerman said:

@Commander223323 try downloading Notepad++. Once you have that, right click the cfg file. Look through the options till you find an option that says Open with. Click on that, and choose browse. Find Notepad++, or your preferred text editor (i.e. Microsoft Notepad) and double click it. It should open in that application. 

Please note, this is for windows. If you are using mac, I don't know what to do :wink:

This other guy sent me a message. He gave me an alternative way to open and it finally worked. Thanks for trying. Again, I apologize for taking up space. I will try to refrain from asking too many questions from now on.

Edit: The guy was Snark. He said to drag the .cfg file into notepad instead of double clicking.

Edited by Commander223323

在2017/5/8 at 6:55 AM,Tristonwilson12说:

在这里,有我的LazTek的文件,我认为它的许可证重新上传零件,所以这些只是修改的CFG文件(我希望不要违背他的许可证),只是替换目录中的CFG文件,这些  https: /www.dropbox.com/s/ki5hj5qelqa9omp/LazTek.rar?dl=0

哦,还有@Kartoffelkuchen我正在搞乱普通地图,并做出了这一点,我知道有可能使用正常的地图的xD的振动和减震垫

BS2OpNp.png

What about the dragon 2 having collider issues?

and  The legs are out of control.

Edited by SpaceX666666

On 5/7/2017 at 6:50 PM, Tristonwilson12 said:

Anyone have any other fairings they want me to make?

im waiting for the inmarsat fairing to be revealed, as well as bulgariasat

What about a NOAA fairing or amos-6. That one is cool.

Falcon9-Amos-6-879x485.jpg

Edited by Commander223323

11 hours ago, Commander223323 said:

What about a NOAA fairing or amos-6. That one is cool.

Falcon9-Amos-6-879x485.jpg

NOAA? You mean Jason 3? That's already included if you mean that.. I have an amos fairing laying around but I don't really know if I should release that lol

27 minutes ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

NOAA? You mean Jason 3? That's already included if you mean that.. I have an amos fairing laying around but I don't really know if I should release that lol

Oh ok that's cool. Why don't you want to release Amos-6

4 hours ago, SpaceX666666 said:

I said Mr. Laz's Mod.

Then post the issue on laz's thread

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.