[1.1] SXT - Lack's Stock Extension [SXT-25-10APR16] - Basic 1.1 compatibilty

Lack

@Lack, I've noticed Osaul is in advFlightControl node in tech tree. But you cannot use it properly without Yavka parts, so I suggest to move it (at least RadialHullEnd and RadialHull)  to advFlightControl node as well...

First, Question:  Has anyone tested it with 1.1.3 yet?

Second I have some replies and comments for other people's comments/questions.

On 6/3/2016 at 10:01 PM, Autumn_Foil said:

two seater request for the bonnie? looks like it could fit

MWg0CId.png

The rear seat would need to be lowered, but it might fit.   If not, a two seater version could be made by simply making ever so slight variations to the model.

19 hours ago, evileye.x said:

@Lack, I've noticed Osaul is in advFlightControl node in tech tree. But you cannot use it properly without Yavka parts, so I suggest to move it (at least RadialHullEnd and RadialHull)  to advFlightControl node as well...

I would think that it should be moved to the heavy flight node.

Edited by Ruedii

41 minutes ago, Ruedii said:

I would think that it should be moved to the heavy flight node.

Kinda nice to have big transport plane early on career for delivering scientists, police cars, helicopters (KSO) around the globe :wink: 

And pretty pointless later on.

On 6/28/2016 at 0:16 PM, evileye.x said:

Kinda nice to have big transport plane early on career for delivering scientists, police cars, helicopters (KSO) around the globe :wink: 

And pretty pointless later on.

Yes, so long as it's nerfed to not be able to make reentry, it might be good for one of the earlier flight-related nodes.

On 6/13/2016 at 6:14 PM, Aerospacer said:

WnYbijC.png

Are those trees scatters or Kerbol Konstructs objets.   It would be really cool if you could get some trees and shrubs in as kerbol konstructs objects that are actually solid.

Edited by Ruedii
Trimmed quote.

On 30.06.2016 at 1:04 AM, Ruedii said:

Are those trees scatters or Kerbol Konstructs objets.   It would be really cool if you could get some trees and shrubs in as kerbol konstructs objects that are actually solid.

Trees is a KK's objects, but very simple: it's haven't meshes, so that not solid.

21 hours ago, Aerospacer said:

Trees is a KK's objects, but very simple: it's haven't meshes, so that not solid.

Would be nice to add simple meshes to them.

I can't seem to get the model for the Continental prop engine to show up.  All files referenced in the config file are present in their proper places, and the KSP log says that it has loaded the model and texture.  All other engines show up except for this one.  I had it show up once, with a broken black texture, but once I put the relevant Mk1FuselageStructural file in OldAssets it vanished completely.

I have tried both the standalone Prop pack as well as the full mod download.

Edited by Razor235

Hey everyone, 

I am running ksp 1.1.3, and using this mod because it is a dependency for real progression zero

Is anyone else running this mod in 1.1.3 and can verify they have working engine sounds? All engines I have tried in this mod fail to play any sound.

Is there a known sollution/ problem?

Thanks.

@Lack

I am charmed by the Mk2 Centrifuge Habitat, and for personal use I am playing with a patch to make it work with UKS-LS. It was suggested to me that once I've got that working and balanced, I should offer it to you to include, if that project is still considered active, and you were interested. 

Edited by Tokamak

Is there somewhere some RPM for this amazing mod with so many cockpits? (I haven't found any...)

Actually I found one, but that seems only for Mk1 cockpits 

Thanks for reply

Ave!

Toonu

Edited by Toonu

On 6/3/2016 at 10:01 PM, Autumn_Foil said:

two seater request for the bonnie? looks like it could fit

MWg0CId.png

im not sure if its this mod or another, but theres a mod that adds in a "buzzard" cockpit that is basically a bonnie with 2 seats. ill see if i can find it.

On 7/10/2016 at 7:24 PM, 123nick said:

im not sure if its this mod or another, but theres a mod that adds in a "buzzard" cockpit that is basically a bonnie with 2 seats. ill see if i can find it.

Yeah, but the buzzard is heavier and more damage tolerant.  (In other words the buzzard cockpit isn't a lightweight death trap.)

6 hours ago, Ruedii said:

Yeah, but the buzzard is heavier and more damage tolerant.  (In other words the buzzard cockpit isn't a lightweight death trap.)

you can always change the configs for crash tolerance and mass and etc.

On 7/8/2016 at 7:27 AM, Toonu said:

Is there somewhere some RPM for this amazing mod with so many cockpits? (I haven't found any...)

Actually I found one, but that seems only for Mk1 cockpits 

Thanks for reply

Ave!

Toonu

actually, previous versions of that pack featured redone internals for some sxt cockpits, but the author removed them all. However, I still have copies...somewhere...which I can share, but it'll have to be in the AM.

On 7/13/2016 at 6:48 AM, Deimos Rast said:

actually, previous versions of that pack featured redone internals for some sxt cockpits, but the author removed them all. However, I still have copies...somewhere...which I can share, but it'll have to be in the AM.

Would that be in the old kerbalstuff torrent (I have that on disk)?

[V5.0 RC1 released] AeroKerbin Industries Modified IVAs

On 5/10/2014 at 0:56 PM, Lack said:

Mk2 Centrifuge Habitat

6zMOlhO.gif

A centrifuge-style rotating habitat. Good luck getting this to orbit.

Download

________________________________________________.

"Good luck getting this into orbit"?

latest?cb=20151118172411

Edited by InfiniteAtom
Making the message more easy to understand.