The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

Anyone know if the #HypeTrain passes by my office? Usually I'd just walk to work, but if I can just sort of wave at my office/boss from the train, I might just do that instead!

Anyone know if the #HypeTrain passes by my office? Usually I'd just walk to work, but if I can just sort of wave at my office/boss from the train, I might just do that instead!

why don't you just bring all of your co-workers and your boss with you?

This is your official HypeTrain driver speaking: I've woken up, and The HypeTrain is low on HypeCOal. I need some Kerbal Scrifice to compress into coal, or we'll NEVER reach the HypeTrainStation of Maximum Hype! (AKA.24)!

- - - Updated - - -

We should be passing by soon, not that I actually have the nav computer anymore.

why don't you just bring all of your co-workers and your boss with you?

My boss DOES play KSP. In fact, when I informed him yesterday that there had been a plan to release the update on Tuesday, but it hadn't worked out, he - seriously - scrunched up his face, grabbed the wall/window we were standing next to, and started muttering 'give it to me, give it to me.'

Our only other co-worker scarcely knows how to use a computer.

*buyin a ticket for the hype train*

this is the community that converted me from lurker to poster. i love you guys. :)

Maybe I should post more often...? Are there any free seats here?

Nuu- that's an oncoming hype train!!

Damnit! I knew that red signal, and three proceeding yellow signals meant something. Brace for impact! (we can ride through this!)

HYPETRAIN SCHEDULE

DEPARTURE NO.|DEPARTS AT |ARRIVES AT

Departure 0.24 |N/A(DEPARTED)|MODERATOR LOCK

Departure 0.25 |Not Scheduled |Release Date (0.25)

By the way,

Damnit! I knew that red signal, and three proceeding yellow signals meant something. Brace for impact! (we can ride through this!)

HOOOONK! HOOOOOOOONK!

All hands, brace for impact!

My boss DOES play KSP. In fact, when I informed him yesterday that there had been a plan to release the update on Tuesday, but it hadn't worked out, he - seriously - scrunched up his face, grabbed the wall/window we were standing next to, and started muttering 'give it to me, give it to me.'

I need to work where you do. NOW.

Our only other co-worker scarcely knows how to use a computer.

Say whattt?

Edited by FCISuperGuy
Added notes

This is your official HypeTrain driver speaking: I've woken up, and The HypeTrain is low on HypeCOal. I need some Kerbal Scrifice to compress into coal, or we'll NEVER reach the HypeTrainStation of Maximum Hype! (AKA.24)!

Load up the MegaKerbalHypeSacrifice 9000! Oh wait, it produces DannyJuice. Whatever, man the DannyJuice converter!

I'm sure someone will paint their ticket on the first .24 rocket as the hype-train pulls into station.

Edited by Speijker
Got a bit ahead of myself there...