The unofficially official 0.24-Kerbapalooza Thread - Now extra #HYPETRAIN!

KvickFlygarn87

I would like to see GP2 and DRE and FAR implemented into stock. As for .24 it looks like its going to be fun, looking forward to having actual money and such. Also I would like a rebalanced tech tree, cubic struts aren't high tech. :P I would expect the release to be between June 5th-20th, though earlier would be better.

I'm not sure I can handle how mega this thread has become. The mega dial is definitely turned up to 11.

I may have to suggest that the update turns into 0.24.11 just because of this thread.

I may have to suggest that the update turns into 0.24.11 just because of this thread.

Who ever said the Dev's don't listen to the komminity?! haha, this would be epic :P (goes ALL THE WAY TO 11!!! heh... and now to play the Spinal Tap Soundtrack...)

Next up would be reputation?

A persistent crew system with personal files?

Overhaul like they did with Mun, additional biomes and making sure anomalies are always visible (in any graphics setting)?

Idle animation for Kerbals?

Handing some money to ..., ..., ... for them to make their mods compatible with KSP stock source? :P

(I was about listing some names/mods, but it would have been either to many, unfair or some might have even forgotten, so ... )

Next up would be reputation?

A persistent crew system with personal files?

Overhaul like they did with Mun, additional biomes and making sure anomalies are always visible (in any graphics setting)?

Idle animation for Kerbals?

Handing some money to ..., ..., ... for them to make their mods compatible with KSP stock source? :P

(I was about listing some names/mods, but it would have been either to many, unfair or some might have even forgotten, so ... )

So far, the list seems to be UI update, contracts, reputation and money for 0.24.11. Anything else is speculative, though I would expect the usual complement of bugfixes.

First time I've seen the mods' have a load of fun with a thread as well as the people posting in it :D

3rd renaming of the thread I've seen so far... and it gets better every time lol :)

UI update, contracts, reputation and money for 0.24.11.

And I think this includes some placeholder/sample contracts too, as the testers said that the barebones looked good, but didn't really add anything play-wise... happy to be corrected as usual :wink:

And I think this includes some placeholder/sample contracts too, as the testers said that the barebones looked good, but didn't really add anything play-wise... happy to be corrected as usual :wink:

I believe that was the whole reason the update's been delayed a bit, they decided that putting reputation/money/budget in without proper contracts was silly, so they're spending some more time to get it done right.

I'm pretty sure it should be a TERATHREAD...

I tend to not expect much from an update then get pleasantly surprised when it comes out. Saying that, I'm quite exited for 0.24.11!

I'm pretty sure it should be a TERATHREAD...

Let's not go crazy here, I'm just getting used to handling a gigathread, a terathread might make my brain reboot. That said, the thread title has been static for a few hours, definitely needs an update. Maybe it should have some eBay-style "L@@K" stuff.

I wish the forums supported embedding audio, this thread needs more Final Countdown.

Let's not go crazy here, I'm just getting used to handling a gigathread, a terathread might make my brain reboot.......

yeah, better be careful or this thread is going to collapse under the weight of its own awesomeness and form some kinda forum singularity that sucks in other threads!!