[1.1] Improved Chase Camera v1.6 (Apr 23)

BahamutoD

Ok it's no problem with near.

I think, I tracked it down to tweak scale

Output_log.txt (http://www.share-online.biz/dl/JVROQWBNL9N) created with only improved chase camera, tweak scale, modulemanager 2.3.5 and stock ksp folders in the gamedata folder.

The bug seems to corrupting the save in some sort.

If the bug occurs it is always there.

You can temporally fix it till the bug occurs again by deleting improved chase camera or tweak scale from the gamedata folder then start ksp, load the save and exit the game. Put back the mod in the gamedata folder.

When I press V the camera zooms out, way out. After three presses I end up seeing Kerbin, the Mun and Kerbol all in one shot. Is that a known bug?
Same Problem here but not always

I'm getting the same thing too. (way to many mods to work out which conflict it is but I do have tweak scale so its probably that in my case too).

Anyway mostly comenting to say that if you set disableAuto = true in the settings.cfg it fixes it, or at least i havent had the isue since doing that.

EDIT:just had it again on reverting to save not on initial launch.

EDIT2: will put up the log if it happens again (now that i have found where linux hides it).

Edited by TDW

Ok it's no problem with near.

I think, I tracked it down to tweak scale

Output_log.txt (http://www.share-online.biz/dl/JVROQWBNL9N) created with only improved chase camera, tweak scale, modulemanager 2.3.5 and stock ksp folders in the gamedata folder.

The bug seems to corrupting the save in some sort.

If the bug occurs it is always there.

You can temporally fix it till the bug occurs again by deleting improved chase camera or tweak scale from the gamedata folder then start ksp, load the save and exit the game. Put back the mod in the gamedata folder.

I'll look into it, but can you please put the log on pastebin?

And anyone else who experiences the problem, please send me your logs as well. Thanks.

Hello!

I wanted to invite you BahamutoD to a discussion on a mod list I'm testing. Let me know in that thread if you would be interested in helping test other listed mods with yours, or if you already have.

Inigma's KSP Essentials Mod List

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/94353-WIP-Inigma-s-KSP-Essentials-Mod-List-%28in-Testing%29

• 3 weeks later...
I'll look into it, but can you please put the log on pastebin?

And anyone else who experiences the problem, please send me your logs as well. Thanks.

Hi BahamutoD I had the same problems and I opened an issue on github, there are the reproducible steps, I do not think is something related to your mod.

https://github.com/Biotronic/TweakScale/issues/12

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sorry if it seems like all my posts have bug reports. I've been having a jolly around in a FAR A-10 with a lot of your weapons on it and I decided to give joystick a chance, so I installed this mod. Problem is, when using the 'Camera vertical' and 'camera horizontal' controls (found in 'Misc' in settings) on my hat switch, I've found that improved chase cam mode refuses to allow those two controls to move the camera -only the mouse, making it no good to me, as I can't have a hand on my joystick, one on my mouse, one on my keyboard and one on my throttle all the time. I assume it's a bug?

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, it works without an update. I'm going to get around to updating this soon though.

:'( Bahamuto you are a blessing and a curse. You simply won't stop making mods I can't live without, and then leave them on the shelf. Why you so good at modding?!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems to put me on jaunty useless angles, and on reentry it invariably slides up above the craft, then suddenly jolts around to yet another strange angle.. I feel it's not working for me properly. Running .90 on 64bit Linux.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.