Thanks KSP team :)

togfox

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would just like to add my thanks to all the people who visit the forums and may , in some way, keep the inspiration and the game alive.  In this point and click world it is very easy to think that things can be done with a few clicks of the button , and I have to say there are some out there with very little patience ( as we can be when we can't live without something) , but as time and updates have progressed through the years, there has always been a light as ferocious as the sun at the end of the tunnel , and for me that light is  THE MODDING COMMUNITY , I know nothing about modding which is why I rely on them soooooo much to make a good game  fantastic.

So I guess this is my way to thank all you Modders out there , and the people who contribute to this wonderful ever evolving game. And please have some respect , we are people , not machines.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kind of TRULY "open-world" game... great support... amazing forum/community... open info/support for mod-makers... UNBELIEVABLE professional mod-makers which add pretty much everything else to the game...

Yeah, LONG LIVE! :0.0:

Edited by Cataclism

I suppose that I’ll add the next car to the respect train:

Ksp is the only game that I never cease to bore of. Perhaps I play more flashy titles then and now, but I have never gone a long time without returning to our beloved world of little green folk. 

On 5/4/2018 at 10:15 AM, releansol said:

1005 hours. still in love - thanks Squad! I enjoy this game like a "fillet rossini" :sticktongue:

Except I have seldom known a “fillet Rossini” that can be perpetually enjoyed.

• 4 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.