togfox

Thanks KSP team :)

524 posts in this topic

I'm new to the game and the forum but i want to say thanks to the KSP team for:

- giving me a chance to trial the game for free

- providing a forum for me to learn and share ideas

- for giving me a chance to purchase the game for $10 and not $15 (i paid $15 anyway)

- for giving me a chance to try the experimental

- for commiting to a follow up 'real' release only a few days later

- for actually reading this forum and joining the community you have created

I'm enjoying this game like i never thought i would so keep it up. I can't wait for release 1 :=)

Edited by togfox
31 people like this

I would like to Follow up on what Togfox has said.

Thank you for all the time and effort that you have put into this game to turn something pretty basic into one of the most played games i have ever played :P

Personally I think you have set a really high standard for this game and I can trust that you can follow through with that standard.

And finally I think Togfox\'s Last point is one of the best things about this game.

being a Member since August i think that the Dev Involvement with the Community has been one of the Greatest Features that i have seen and I thank you for your patience and Tolerance to some of the forum members.

Keep it up :)

4 people like this

A big thanks for the fantastic work you are doing Squad!

Take your time to iron things out!! I am 100% convinced that when 0.14 is launched it will be simply stunning and awesome!

1 person likes this

A big thanks for the fantastic work you are doing Squad!

Take your time to iron things out!! I am 100% convinced that when 0.14 is launched it will be simply stunning and awesome!

It already is! 8)

KSP is already worth every penny, its the best game I\'ve played in a long time.

1 person likes this

This might be off-topic here, but I actually have to complain: This game and the community are so darn inspiring, that I start neglecting other stuff I am supposed to do. Hasn\'t happened to me with any other game in a long time! ;)

This might be off-topic here, but I actually have to complain: This game and the community are so darn inspiring, that I start neglecting other stuff I am supposed to do. Hasn\'t happened to me with any other game in a long time! ;)

haha Im installing 14x4 at work right now... lololol

I am guilty too of playing Kerbal during working hours :( Good thing I am head of IT :)

Thanks for making an annoyingly addictive game, LOL... I can\'t wait for the features to be put in place. The devs here are fantastic!

2 people like this

You lucky guys! The security system on my work Pc prevents me from playing KSP at work... maybe that is related to the fact that i am working in a military base here... But just now i will go home. Guess what i will do for the next 4-5 hours ;)

Thank you for this great game Squad!

I wish I could buy it :\'(

Yeah this game really can\'t be played to it\'s potential unless you stick around the forums and chat around.

The community really drives the game for me, always giving me new things to try

Wow, thanks guys! You\'ve made my day here. :)

Cheers :cheers:

2 people like this

We should have a stickied thread filled with praise for all the devs! That way when they are feeling down, they can go look at the thread and get cheered up again.

I thought I\'d donate again to show my support, KSP is a game I want to see grow and still be playing years from now.

I hope the forums stay packed with the kind of people in this thread as well :)

We should have a stickied thread filled with praise for all the devs! That way when they are feeling down, they can go look at the thread and get cheered up again.

Ya know, I\'ll do just that. :)

I thought I\'d donate again to show my support, KSP is a game I want to see grow and still be playing years from now.

I hope the forums stay packed with the kind of people in this thread as well :)

I\'m not a gamer, but something about Kerbal has captured my heart. The last time I got this addicted to a game it was to Microsoft Flight Simulator... (I won\'t say which version because I\'d be dating myself).

And while various incarnations of the Simpson\'s 'Comic Bookstore Guy' do rear their heads here on occasion, I enjoy reading these forums. People\'s posts are often funny, occasionally impressive, and I almost always learn something new.

Thanks Squad!

1 person likes this

I must give my thanks to the team at squad. You have managed to make a game that no one has even attempted and a large amount of people are looking for.

And thanks to HarvesteR & Moach for the MS Flight Simulator 2004 mod.

I\'ve had to come to terms with the fact that I\'ll never be an astronaut...

But KSP keeps me dreaming about the sky :-)

Keep up the brilliant work! Bring us those stars!

1 person likes this

I had lost my trust to gaming companies.. thinking it would all end up in drm heavy half finished demos needing dlc\'s to end.

then i found this little game on the x-forums.. i found it amazing, so i checked in to the forums, and discovered it was an integral experience.

i now know that some people still have a passion in making games while keeping its players at heart!

thanks for a great game and matching comunity.

you guys are awesome.

1 person likes this

This is a lot of peples first impression of KSP:

15482596.jpg

15482749.jpg

then

15482863.jpg

Thank you Squad.

For a while now, I have had very little faith in even the small gaming communities. No one listened, no one was mature and no one actually paid attention to the customer. However I know now from personal experience that KSP Team and Squad do listen and do pay attention to customers. You guys, including myself at times, weigh a heavy burden here. I congratulate you.

As a paying customer, I formally thank you for all you have done.

Keep up the good work guys.

-Drakomis

2 people like this

Hey, it\'s what we are here for. Support KSP, crash rockets, watch Jeb smile, crash rockets, fly to the mun, crash rockets, spam-refresh the forum for news on the next version.

Did I mention we like to crash rockets?

1 person likes this

Not to sound melodramatic, but this game sparked my interest in rocketry and space, really sparked my interest. KSP led me to Orbiter which led me stories about the SpaceX, Stratolaunch, and Virgin Galactic. Being in college, these stories led me to my school\'s college of Engineering. Now I\'m getting a degree in engineering and will hopefully wind up working for a company like SpaceX or Virgin Galactic!

Thank you Squad for inspiring me. I\'ll see you on the Moon!

1 person likes this

I love the KSP team\'s style of doing thing at least as much as I love the KSP game.

Keep it up guys! :D

1 person likes this