Thanks KSP team :)

togfox

If kerbal space program was an organic thing, i'd have babies with it.

It may not be an organic thing, but we still get mooned Mun-ed. :D

B84t6Yd.jpg

This truly is an amazing game! Thanks, Squad!

Squad, I just have to say thank you for this amazing, fantastic game.

I bought KSP over a year ago with some of my friends. I can easily say the first week of learning to build a functional rocket was so intensely frustrating to me, but I just couldn't stop. Every day I spent hours with this game; figuring out the physics, optimizing my rockets, learning how to alter my orbits, etc. But the satisfaction of finally being able to step back and say "I know what I'm doing now" is one of the best feelings a game has ever given me.

This game is by far my favorite game. There have been times where I've taken long breaks from it during school when I didn't have enough time, but I have never gotten bored. I always come back. It's addictive and fun and beautifully complex.

Thank you for this brilliant idea of yours. KSP has challenged me time and time again, and the joy I get out of pulling off a mission is unparalleled.

Hello,

My thanks as well and the above poster couldnt have said it better !

I have learned about Blender now and want to learn how to build simple mods; learning the game in the Kerbin Academy SIM then off to the real missions for some ROLEPLAY that just is lookin awesome in itself if it works out !

I havnt touched any other games for almost a month now probly...I do realize you are qorking on a different game of similar sorts and I am sure it will be as great as this one !

Cdr Zeta

I can safely say that KSP is one of my top 5 games of all time (coming from someone who lives for video games)

After seeing all of the games that have been coming out lately, where it seems like all the developers care about is squeezing out the next iteration so they can get more money from people who will buy the same game every year, it's so refreshing to see a group of people that actually want to make a great game.

KSP has it all. It's very entertaining, funny, crazy, motivating, exciting, rewarding and even educational.

It's also great to see that the developers are so connected with their fans, and how much support (and what would seem like encouragement) there is for the modding community.

It is an overly addictive game that I can see myself playing for a very, very, very long time.

And with that being said, all I want to say now is thank you to the developers. You are doing such an amazing job and deserve to be proud of the work you've done.

This has been one of the most amazing and addicting games I've ever played (which is saying something, given that I usually prefer role-playing games and shooters). I like to play at being creative and mess around with exploding things, and I couldn't think of a game more suited to that than KSP. My only complaint is that I got introduced to it a few weeks before exams... meh, who needs college. TO SPACE!

FZNxgif.png?1

that thing whatever it`s called(no not kerbol).that tiny little detail makes the game look so beautiful,even though the repeating textures and the 2D trees.the game the best looking I know.Thank you squad.

Don't listen to the naysayers, you have made the best game ever, an it's not even done yet. I expect great things!

Hear, hear! My sentiments exactly. I'm looking forward to many more hours of lost sleep, shirked responsibilities, and exasperated eye-rolling from my wife, all in the name of KSP! :cool:

I'd like to add my thanks to the Squad team for putting this game out too. I have only been playing since 19.1 but I've put in nearly 300hrs in the game experimenting, exploring, enjoying mods like Kethane, MechJeb, Mapsat more parts that i could use, etc. I overdid at first and with .2 I'm back to mods I actually use. And I'm enjoying starting over. It helps that I've been a space follower since I was a kid but also a gamer since Atari. As far as time spent and enjoyment, this game is a milestone game for me like Civilization, Ultima 7, and Fallout 3 to name a few. Thanks all, and I look forward to more in the coming months.

I would like to say thank you for an amazing game. I also want to thank you for the countless hours the team has put into this game, making it better and better every time a new update is released. Since .14, every new update has been like Christmas morning.

This game has inspired me, entertained me, and I want to give my personal thanks for all of your hard work over the past years. I look forward to watching this game mature into the best game that I have ever played. In short, Thanks SQUAD. :)

Guys, long time player here, want to say thanks for 0.20. I was an exile from KSP for 0.19 since my system just couldn't handle it. I know memory optimization is frustrating to do, but you gave me the game back. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM, the most amazing game since there are PC's. I am serious.

It is so addictive, because it is two things mixed together: Space and pure Creativity. This mixture makes the most awesome game ever. I even bought Jebediah Kerman on IVA from Shapeways. It is worth it!

Please don't stop developing it, even when there is KSP 1.0, just dont stop, because everyone will still wait for 1.1. Or 2.0. Or...

Thank you, all Developers of Squad. You are great.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.