[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

On 3/26/2024 at 4:27 PM, Cheesecake said:

Many people are affected here. Seems to be due to Discord. Apparently there is a restriction that deletes pictures after a certain time.

Thats strange. Most of my embeds were before that change, if i recall. Oh well. Hopefully something like archive.org has them, i never bothered to save them. Discord typically does the dumbest of stuff, so its not really surprising this happened.

3 hours ago, Unbreakify said:

Thats strange. Most of my embeds were before that change, if i recall. Oh well. Hopefully something like archive.org has them, i never bothered to save them. Discord typically does the dumbest of stuff, so its not really surprising this happened.

I've been guilty of it myself, I will try to stick to imgur (that will never suffer the same fate hahaha... ha... ha.  ...ha)

E1yvCWJ.png

wMS0xwq.png

QRfd0O6.png

15 hours ago, Beale said:

I've been guilty of it myself, I will try to stick to imgur (that will never suffer the same fate hahaha... ha... ha.  ...ha)

E1yvCWJ.png

wMS0xwq.png

QRfd0O6.png

At least imgur won't be discontinued until a very long time! or it'll get replaced if KSP adds uploading images..

(I'm hoping the images you sent are space stations, i cant see them right now as im typing this on a chromebook - the people who run the network blocked Imgur by force)

Edited by Unbreakify

Small adapter bit

The old soyuz adapters will need to be deprecated in this version, and I forgot to add equivalents to the new soyuz parts, so I have added some generic adapters in 4 colours to fill this role.

REQUEST!
As we are nearing the release of the VA parts, can I ask or any bugs people are experiencing, so they can be fixed in time for this release?

ZqXhKhp.png

9es3yAU.png595TQQl.png

Edited by Beale