[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

On 3/17/2024 at 10:41 AM, Zyfle said:

Did the control block for Progress-M disappear? When I select "type B" for the Progress core structure style it switches to being padded but the shape of the module stays the same.

that's how it's supposed to be afaik

Edited by KeaKaka
oh llok nwe page again

On 3/17/2024 at 3:25 PM, KeaKaka said:

that's how it's supposed to be afaik

Maybe, but there did used to be a control module for the modern versions of Progress but now I can't find it.

7 hours ago, Zyfle said:

Maybe, but there did used to be a control module for the modern versions of Progress but now I can't find it.

Yeah it got depreciated when the Progress revamp happened a couple of updates ago

Just now, KeaKaka said:

Yeah it got depreciated when the Progress revamp happened a couple of updates ago

Ah dang... hopefully it'll get added back in some form eventually. I like the modern Soyuz/Progress variants.

Any advice on getting the N1-L3 to not break in half on launch? I'm using the included craft file and on loading the rocket bends in half and breaks. I tried to go through and ensure every part connection was correct and referencing the wiki and I can't seem to find what the issue is. Thanks.

49 minutes ago, RamboRoth said:

Any advice on getting the N1-L3 to not break in half on launch? I'm using the included craft file and on loading the rocket bends in half and breaks. I tried to go through and ensure every part connection was correct and referencing the wiki and I can't seem to find what the issue is. Thanks.

I recommend:

You can adjust the strength in the settings.
In general, Joint Reinforcement is recommended for most partmods because of the very large rockets.

Edited by Cheesecake

10 hours ago, RamboRoth said:

I used Auto struts on mine, and it seems to work fine. 

If you decide to try it, set the first stage parts to connect to "root" and the second to upper stages to connect to "heaviest"

1 hour ago, Unbreakify said:

Aw man, it looks like a lot of my posts with images are broken here now. That's sad. I don't think i can recover them unfortunately. :(

Many people are affected here. Seems to be due to Discord. Apparently there is a restriction that deletes pictures after a certain time.