Make The Kerbal Solar System The Size Of Earths.

As I play Kerbal and I get more into mods I really think that for the release of this game you should resize everything to our real current solar system. It would fix many of the problems people are having trying to get everything a more realistic feel (ISP's, drag, mass, etc....). At least make it an option in the release.

So many mods are made to try and mimic real life. Everything needs tweaking in order for this to happen it becomes overwhelming to try to keep all the mods straight.

Anyways, just my two cents. If you want to keep it 1/10th scale that is your choice but I think full scale should be an OPTION as it would hit a broader audience and it would lead to more realistic craft designs and flights. You, as the Devs, can make it all work in one package that deals with everything so we don't have to download 15 mods and adjust them all the time. With time warp the distance to other planets doesn't matter.

I just love KSP and I want to keep the cartoon feel and great UI but to upscale to 100% size and all that goes with it (RL rocket performance) out of the box would be just perfect!

Thanks