Tadeass Space Industries [TSI]

tadeass

scaled.php?server=51&filename=tsifinal.png&res=medium

Hello,

First of all sorry for my English, I am not from States or England. :)

About TSI:

Tadeass Space Industries (TSI) is rocket company with main branch in Czech Republic. Specialization of my company is building of replics, more precisely building replics of rockets.

My first better work is replic of my favourite (but yet unbuilt) rocket, Ares I. My work is not absolutly exact, because I also added one extra level, but you can simply remove it. ;)

More information about TSI will be added later, I now turn directly to Ares-I mod.

Our catalog:

a>

'Ares I was the crew launch vehicle that was being developed by NASA as part of the Constellation Program. The name 'Ares' refers to the Greek deity Ares, who is identified with the Roman god Mars. Ares I was originally known as the 'Crew Launch Vehicle' (CLV).

NASA planned to use Ares I to launch Orion, the spacecraft intended for NASA human spaceflight missions after the Space Shuttle was retired in 2011. Ares I was to complement the larger, unmanned Ares V, which was the cargo launch vehicle for Constellation. NASA selected the Ares designs for their anticipated overall safety, reliability and cost-effectiveness. However, the Constellation program, including Ares I was canceled in October 2010 by the passage of the 2010 NASA authorization bill. Existing Constellation contracts remain in place until Congress passes a new funding bill. In September 2011 NASA detailed the Space Launch System as its new vehicle for human exploration beyond Earth\'s orbit.'

- Wikipedia.org

kolac.png

In the first picture is starting Ares, in the second picture is bent (:D) Ares with switched RCS and SAS, in another pictures are levels of Ares.

The 'mod-archive' includes Ares\'s parts, .craft file '---ARES-1---' and some images and readme with changelog.

Enjoy the launches and post some comments! ;)

DOWNLOAD LINK:

[gmod=Sordid]Removed[/gmod]

Textures by Tadeass.

Meshes by another autors.

Wow, awesome. Are you planning on making other rockets from Constallation program?

Ares V and IV (essentially Ares V with the upper stage from Ares I) were also great rockets, and when docking gets added, we could make a constellation-style mission to Mun, or even to other planets once they get added.

I hate to be 'that guy', but...

Please remove the following parts from your release:

• [li]AresBigEngine[/li]
    [li]AresDeco1[/li]
    [li]AresFuelBIG[/li]
    [li]AresFuelSmall[/li]
    [li]AresRcsFuelXmini[/li]
    [li]AresRepairedEngine[/li]
    [li]AresSas[/li]
    [li]AresShuttleBooster[/li]
    [li]AresStageII[/li]
    [li]AresStage-N3[/li]

I did not give you, nor did you ask for my permission to distribute the meshes and textures I\'ve worked very hard on over the past 5-6 months. Even if I did give you permission to do such a thing, replacing my author information with yours within each part configuration file is completely unacceptable. In the future, please don\'t steal my work. If you do, at least give credit where credit is due...

For the rest of you reading this post, if you would like to use the models listed above, you can download my Industrial Flames & Explosions pack here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=3684.0

I hate to be 'that guy', but...

Please remove the following parts from your release:

• [li]AresBigEngine[/li]
    [li]AresDeco1[/li]
    [li]AresFuelBIG[/li]
    [li]AresFuelSmall[/li]
    [li]AresRcsFuelXmini[/li]
    [li]AresRepairedEngine[/li]
    [li]AresSas[/li]
    [li]AresShuttleBooster[/li]
    [li]AresStageII[/li]
    [li]AresStage-N3[/li]

I did not give you, nor did you ask for my permission to distribute the meshes and textures I\'ve worked very hard on over the past 5-6 months. Even if I did give you permission to do such a thing, replacing my author information with yours within each part configuration file is completely unacceptable. In the future, please don\'t steal my work. If you do, at least give credit where credit is due...

For the rest of you reading this post, if you would like to use the models listed above, you can download my Industrial Flames & Explosions pack here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=3684.0

Yes, u\'re right. I\'m sorry, that\'s my mistake and your work. I just redid some textures, edit the config file for satisfactory results... If you want, I can (maybe I must) remove this parts. I don\'t want your premission, because six months is really long time. But... Can I state u as a creator of meshes and textures and me... I don\'t know... As a constructer?

If you do not like even this basis, therefore I can temporarily remove the project and indicate later with my own models.

Well, actually, I think that making your own models would be preferable. Upon closer inspection, it\'s build quite weirdly and some parts don\'t really fit together. Plus it completely lacks the Orion (the entire point of that rocket) and LES (which would be a nice touch).

The orange skin for the fuel tank is a nice touch though, and it\'s something IFE pack was, IMHO, missing. But that\'s about it.