502 Error Ocurrance List

Javster

I know. But still, damage to the community can be far more damaging than a loss of data in the server,

i honestly dont see server hiccups like the 502 issue damaging the community. I mean, to be honest, if the great forum collapse when it wiped out EVERYTHING didnt hurt the community, I think they are safe from fan harm :)

i honestly dont see server hiccups like the 502 issue damaging the community. I mean, to be honest, if the great forum collapse when it wiped out EVERYTHING didnt hurt the community, I think they are safe from fan harm :)

I'm speaking to the new community... Which is the driving... Reviving force in this world. If we run on oldies alone.... One day, we'll lose em. And when we do we'll fall. True story for some circumstance in my life. So I don't want to scare the newbies is what I'm saying...

I'm speaking to the new community... Which is the driving... Reviving force in this world. If we run on oldies alone.... One day, we'll lose em. And when we do we'll fall. True story for some circumstance in my life. So I don't want to scare the newbies is what I'm saying...

okay i can give you that one. I think when they get the new variant of the forums up to a state they feel is viable, that may go a LONG way to fix the 502 errors maybe? idk for sure tho, so please, no quotes :)

okay i can give you that one. I think when they get the new variant of the forums up to a state they feel is viable, that may go a LONG way to fix the 502 errors maybe? idk for sure tho, so please, no quotes :)

I won't quote ya on it. But that might be a possibility. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.