Post Your Cinematics Here! (Cinematic Enthusiasts)

Halban

Here's my latest cinematic charting the construction of Haven station. Apologies in advance for not being able to access this on mobile devices. I tend to use copyrighted music as backing tracks occasionally, and I neglected to check whether Youtube would block it before using it in the video:

I try to make my Kerbalkind videos 5-8 minutes long so people don't lose intrest, but I recorded a lot of stuff. I felt like cutting it into a few episodes wouldn't flow right, so I just made one big 15 minute thing. I guess a special? Idk. Anyway, if you watch, enjoy, and maybe dislike if you liked it.

And my final video for this cluster of episodes.

Not sure how I will do the next 10. I'm thinking I make a whole bunch and don't release them until later, kind of like seasons.

It would also make sense to do that since I will be hiking the Appalachian Trail for 6 months in March, and couldn't make any. Not that anyone would care, though.

Didn't know about this thread.  Anyway, here's a cinematic I made some time ago for a challenge.  We were suppose to fake a spaceship landing without actually landing a spaceship.  I went with a 50s sci-fi theme.  To add some context, female kerbals were just added to the game.

Edited by Soda Popinski