Post Your Cinematics Here! (Cinematic Enthusiasts)

Halban

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, after a long break i made a short KSP Cinematic film about courage kerbals, who trying to go home.

iUH1knh.png

2X7qfmA.png

Let me know what you think about in comments or etc. You can make me happier and subscribe my small channel :)

Edited by Skyline
Because now looks more pretty! :D

Man, all these cinematics make me jealous!

Some of my fave videos I've done have been cins, but man they were nowhere near as good as any of these! 

Anywho, I'll just drop them here because why not? lol

Spoiler

This next one is by far the most worked on one I've done... Man I was so liquided when I saw how bad of a quality my video editor put it out as :(

The last two were some of my first videos, the last one is kind of a cinematic kinda not.

On 12/1/2016 at 7:43 PM, John The Physicist said:

A lot of posting, but I made some more trash as a next episode. Sorry you had to go through this.

Not half bad...

Right, so, I finished this trailer/announcement for a collab project I have going to get kerbal powers back up and running. Finished it over fall break for me so in mid november but I held back on releasing it to get everything set up for the series. (It's basically going to be a played out , cinematic, RP thing.) Now that almost everything is working I feel that now is the appropriate time to show it off. Please tell me what you think of it :D

(I know I said that I would get another video like Ode to cars up before the end of november but I had to go back on that promise. sorry :(

Edited by Abraxsas

Hey guys. Just got a 1.2.2 install to the point where I was about to do a video. But.... There is a watermark in the upper right hand corner of the screen "Active Kerbals 0"

Anybody know how to get rid of it?

Edit

Just finished the video I was working on. Just left that watermark this time around :P

Edited by V8jester

19 hours ago, V8jester said:

Hey guys. Just got a 1.2.2 install to the point where I was about to do a video. But.... There is a watermark in the upper right hand corner of the screen "Active Kerbals 0"

Anybody know how to get rid of it?

Edit

Just finished the video I was working on. Just left that watermark this time around :P

EVA followers.(the mod which is causing it(I think))

Edited by Eldrad_Ulthran

Did a very short one at the start of the video, though nothing on the caliber of ll this ^. I'm not worried with composition/feel of a film, but how do you manage to capture all of this while still playing? In my case at least, It's almost impossible to capture from cinematic view, and even more so from other angles. Any suggestions for capturing live action gameplay in a cinematic fashion?

5 hours ago, theAvenGuard said:

Did a very short one at the start of the video, though nothing on the caliber of ll this ^. I'm not worried with composition/feel of a film, but how do you manage to capture all of this while still playing? In my case at least, It's almost impossible to capture from cinematic view, and even more so from other angles. Any suggestions for capturing live action gameplay in a cinematic fashion?

Lots and lots of quicksaves in my case. 

On 11/22/2016 at 4:14 PM, OwenM said:

I'm making my first cinematic: A 10 minute movie with "Space oddity" as the base and a story built around "Major Tom Kerman"

Question: Do I have to ask copright holders of music for use?

General rule of thumb is you don't want a copy write strike on YouTube.... don't use copy written music. If you dig enough. There is some attribution free music on YouTube that's actually not half bad. Just google "attribution free music" there are lots of websites out there.

Good luck and Godspeed

12 hours ago, V8jester said:

General rule of thumb is you don't want a copy write strike on YouTube.... don't use copy written music. If you dig enough. There is some attribution free music on YouTube that's actually not half bad. Just google "attribution free music" there are lots of websites out there.

Good luck and Godspeed

O.K. That rules out my (bad) first movie as it has space oddity. Second one might work though.

On 12/21/2016 at 11:33 PM, OwenM said:

O.K. That rules out my (bad) first movie as it has space oddity. Second one might work though.

Alternatively, you can go to epidemics sounds and get the music from there. Personally, I'm partnered with a network(Freedom! Good group imo) that let's me use the music from there, so I don't know what the licencing is, if any. (Positive there isn't tho). It's where I've gotten a bunch of music.

Or look up Argofox, Teknoaxe, Ross Budgen, and 4Tunes on youtube. Oh, and don't forget good ol' Kevin Macleod. God of Internet Musics.

--

But anyways, on to the real reason I'm here. I made another "top" quality cinematic! :cool::sticktongue:
Hope you've been a good Kerb this year!