[1.1.3] Surface Experiment Pack - EVA science for KIS/KAS (v1.4.2 6/30/2016) *Now with less explosions*

AlbertKermin

11 hours ago, Freshmeat said:

If it is OneDrive for Business, as student accounts often are, you need to clear your OneDrive cache. I used to have a link, but it has moved. Will check back on it in a couple of hours. I do a bit of IT support for my students and have learned some tricks along the way, and need to sync three pc's and a Mac.

Link: https://www.poremsky.com/office/clear-onedrive-onedrive-business-cache/

thanks! I'll give it a try!

I wound up having to completely reinstall Onedrive but I'm working again, and at the risk of jynxing everything, I feel like the remaining exploding part issues have been resolved following some changes to colliders that I've pushed through the last couple of days.

42 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

I wound up having to completely reinstall Onedrive but I'm working again, and at the risk of jynxing everything, I feel like the remaining exploding part issues have been resolved following some changes to colliders that I've pushed through the last couple of days.

I look very much forward to see what you and DMagic has come up with.

On 11/9/2016 at 2:14 PM, Freshmeat said:

I look very much forward to see what you and DMagic has come up with.

I think everyone should be keeping a close eye on this thread today... :wink:

EDIT: Uhm, just got a PM. Disregard that statement - watch this space early next week.

Edited by CobaltWolf