[1.8.x - 1.12.x] Soviet Probes & Soviet Rockets - R7/N1/Soyuz/Proton/Zenit/Dnepr/Kosmos/Tsiklon - 7-24-21

raidernick

10 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

I never had such problems. But here too: we need the log and other information, e.g. whether it was installed via CKAN etc.

First, I installed your soviet mods by CKAN, and I made a complete Soyuz LOK + Lander LK.

Then, when I was to begin to construct the N1 Rocket, I figured that the block parts were missing, except the motors. 

Then, I decided to remove the soviet mods by CKAN and I manually installed them, and the LOK and LK parts disappeared too!

Finally, I manually removed the mods, and I installed them again by CKAN, the LOK and LK parts appeared again. I'm trying to complete the N1 parts by procedural tanks, but it is a challenging task.

I sent you the link to my player.log. Thank you for your interest and help. I want to go to the moon in soviet style haha.

https://we.tl/t-F3reUfvCsz

Please, let me know if you need any further information.

21 hours ago, Steigleder said:

First, I installed your soviet mods by CKAN, and I made a complete Soyuz LOK + Lander LK.

Then, when I was to begin to construct the N1 Rocket, I figured that the block parts were missing, except the motors. 

Then, I decided to remove the soviet mods by CKAN and I manually installed them, and the LOK and LK parts disappeared too!

Finally, I manually removed the mods, and I installed them again by CKAN, the LOK and LK parts appeared again. I'm trying to complete the N1 parts by procedural tanks, but it is a challenging task.

I sent you the link to my player.log. Thank you for your interest and help. I want to go to the moon in soviet style haha.

https://we.tl/t-F3reUfvCsz

Please, let me know if you need any further information.

You didn`t say that you use Realism Overhaul. This changes everything because this mod per se is not intended for RO and @Raidernick does not provide any configs for it. These come from RO itself. So you should rather ask in the RO thread.
You should also generally check your installed mods as your log has >60MB. That is already very large.

18 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

You didn`t say that you use Realism Overhaul. This changes everything because this mod per se is not intended for RO and @Raidernick does not provide any configs for it. These come from RO itself. So you should rather ask in the RO thread.
You should also generally check your installed mods as your log has >60MB. That is already very large.

Oh

I didn't know that these wonderful mods are incompatible with RO.

Fortunately, I was able to advance the mission using procedural tanks. This is because I was able to successfully use the LOK and LK parts.

Thanks for the time and support.

@Steigleder It's not that these mods are incompatible with RO, but rather that the compatibility patching is provided BY RO rather than being in the mods themselves. The RO suggested mods patch folder includes patches for many (most?) Raidernick parts including LN & LOK as well as N1 adapters, engines and tanks. While I'm not using them in my current RP-1 build, I have used them in past RO/RSS sandbox builds without issue and I would expect they still work (if correctly installed.) 

As cheesecake intimated, the large size of your log file suggests that something is throwing frequent error spam, which is often indicative of a mis-installed or incompatible mod. Double checking that all your mods have been correctly installed and that none of them are out of date or known to be incompatible with each other would be a good idea.

Aelfhe1m, thank you for the suggestions. I'm going to check the installed mods.

I installed RP-1 express install, then the mod pack for volumetric clouds, and some utility mods. I haven't installed the whole Nertea pack yet.

Edited by Steigleder