How to make it to the mun in .14?

Sounds like you\'re on an escape trajectory, sir.

You\'ll need to slow down, I expect. Turn your ship so that it\'s pointing opposite the direction of travel, and fire your engines for a bit when you reach the PE in the map view. Your orbit should circularise and leave you in orbit.

I wish someone would make a video of it

It\'s really easy.

You know those green and purple bits on the NavBall? There\'s a green circle, and a green circle with a cross through it.

Whenever you DON\'T see an orbit around the Mün (ie. it\'s just a curved line heading into empty space), turn around until your heading indicator (the yellow bit) is in the middle of the green circle with the cross through it. Fire your engine until an orbit\'s been established.

From there you can work on circularizing the orbit.

Easy to get to the mun.

1.) Get into orbit around kerbin at heading 090.

2.) Face forwards so you are lined up with your trajectory (i.e wont do a retro burn if you use thrusters) Wait for the mun to start rising on your horizon (time acceleration helps).

3). Burn those thrusters until your Apogee just about reaches the orbit that the mun follows (its the outer hollow like ring), fast forward time and voila your at the mun.

Depending on how you time the burn when the moon was ascending, you may or may not need to retro burn to create an obrit, most times I end up needing a retro burn but its not much fuel.

Another thing you could do is at step 1, increase your orbit (ap and per) to be slightly less than that of the mun, and forward time until you connect, i\'ve heard this is more reliable way to get into an insta orbit easily. Though i\'m not sure if its as fuel efficient as the above...as you\'ll still need to retro burn a pretty big apogee and peri.