[GAME] What if... [GAME]

Sun

That gives us an excuse to reenact that movie.

What if you were in the situation in that gif I keep posting? And no excuses like "I don't know" or " I'd swim in less muddy water". Face it in this what if- you would be in that mud. No avoiding.

None. Or perhaps I would say it there that you deserve to get banned for spam. Seriously, your mud fetish is annoying. Stop that.

What if you never removed the dust from your computer?

I want to rep this post.

--

The conspiracy theorists will go bonkers.

What if we faked the Moon landings on Mars?

The streets would flow with rivers of red. Red ketchup! What were YOU thinking?

What if instead of testing the portal gun in meaningless ways, aperture science simply shot it at the moon and became the first organization to go to the moon?

What if instead of testing the portal gun in meaningless ways, aperture science simply shot it at the moon and became the first organization to go to the moon?

Insane ol' Cave Johnson, buying (insanely) expensive moon rocks to make portal-able surfaces.

EA Games would have advertisements all over, and all internet plans are now mobile phone plans.

What if the moon stopped existing?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.