Kerbal Space Pic Of The Day - A request for your shiniest screenshots :)

PeteMatthews

You exist because we allow it, and you will end, because we demand it.

A really nice pic I snagged while on the Gentleman's Naval Battle club.

It's the Kracken! He's real! Oh wait, it's just a ship.

Awesome Pic, Batz!

Thanks!

I was at Duna doing the Explore Ike contract and had some fuel left over, so I thought I'd see how well the spaceplane works on Duna. (the intention is that it can be used as a lander everywhere except Eve and Tylo)

...anyway, enough text.. moar pictures...

MYIGkBt.jpg

Refuelling stop in LKO before heading out to the Mun for a contract

I know you've been asked many times before (even by me) but is there any chance you could do something silly complex like your constellation mission again?

You know I just watched that again last night (mainly for large ship inspiration), along with the Grand Tour vid (honestly, I would pay to see that finished :D)

I think we're missing more cinematic videos of KSP. Perhaps sometime soon I'll do a huge video project like that. The only thing I'm always afraid of is that people won't think my ships are pretty :P Usually my designs are sort of functional geometric designs that don't have any really artistic aspect.

My best attempt at an artsy looking vessel yet, my most recent grand tour vessel "Rigel". Currently at Laythe, has done Ablate (planetfactory, landed), Moho(landed), Eve/Gilly(landed), Kerbin's moons(landed), Duna(landed), Dres(landed), Pol(landed), Tylo(landed):

wUvyvFP.jpg

AQQ2gjm.jpg

The center section is inspired by Katateochi's Kopernicus vessel, in the way it holds the lander.

CaPMtGJ.jpg

The lander is inspired by one of Cupcake...'s dropships, as is the little RCS tug the vessel carries for moving things around.

sObMO4c.jpg

The lander even has a built in rover (supported by KAS):

C2D0FaW.png

Also WOOSH:

c2KQDmp.jpg

Landing at mach 2 though, not that great an idea:

6C83z7z.jpg

Edited by Immashift

Folks, we already have an Awesome Pictures thread of our own on this forum. If you would like to submit your pictures to Kerbal Space Pic of the Day, he has given his own methods on that site.

How can I submit my images?Any of the following would be lovely:

• Email – We can be reached at <images at kspotd.net>.
  • Facebook – We’re here. Tag the page into the comments (or the image itself), and we’ll pick it up from there.
  • Twitter – Tweet the URL @kspotd_net and we’ll do what we can.
  • Reddit – I’ve not really played the reddit game before, but I’m getting up to speed. We’ll be there soon. If someone wants to explain it to me at the above email, that’d be lovely.