[1.9-1.10] Hangar

allista

[b]Do you use the [u]Desaturated Texture Pack?[/u][/b]  

326 members have voted

1. 1. [b]Do you use the [u]Desaturated Texture Pack?[/u][/b]

• Yes, the grey textures are more stock-like
    • No, the green-orange textures are fine

I would love to use your mod but im having a problem

The icon does not show up on the tool bar anywhere. I tryed to install a toolbar mod and i does not show in the "configure visible button" I do not have a context menu on the part to edit content either

When i launch KSP, i go no message from error or anything and i see the part of your mod into my VAB, i can lunch them but still no option to add/edit new space thing in it

Is there a file somewhere i could edit to tell him to make the button somewhere or idk what to do

EDIT : Nvm what i just said, after so much problem and searching for it for about 2h, i fnially clicked on the version thing to see that i had 2.3.1 and it was for 0.90. Check your version if you ever have this problem XD

Edited by Darkgamer504

Might want to switch the models to dds. I used dds loader to do it myself but always nice to have it done with the download for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I realy need to just make an account for github and put the stuff there.... sigh

Nearly a saved game breaking bug. Tried launching a rocket with a nearly full hanger, i couldnt control anything when i got to the ship and it acted like no physics etc loaded. when i went to space center one of the hanger ships was recoverable above the ship as well as the ship itself.

Nearly a saved game breaking bug. Tried launching a rocket with a nearly full hanger, i couldnt control anything when i got to the ship and it acted like no physics etc loaded. when i went to space center one of the hanger ships was recoverable above the ship as well as the ship itself.

Looks like a good old conflict with some other mod badly handling the OnNewVesselCreated event. But I should see the logs to know anything. If you're on Windows, please, share the KSP_Data\output_log.txt somehow (pastebin, dropbox, etc.); on Linux it's ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal Space Program/Player.log

Hangar v2.3.2-BETA2 for KSP 1.0.2 is released

You can download it from my Dropbox for testing

I do not recommend to use it with your main game

ChangeLog:

• Heat production by Converters now uses the new stock mechanism.
  • Adapted engines to the new ModuleEngines API.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0txcjoxtj5agppz/output_log.txt?dl=0 here is my log i have a fair few amount of mods.

Nothing there, except some error from KerboKatz related to AppLauncher. Irrelevant.

Sorry, but I forgot to mention: the log is rewritten on each game start. So in order to get a relevant log, you need to start the game, reproduce the bug, exit, and then save the log to dropbox.

Hello,

Testing latest beta and the first available hangar (the fairing one) has no extra options in the VAB on right-click. Maybe this has to do with the outdated KSPApiextensions?

Thanks

Hello,

Testing latest beta and the first available hangar (the fairing one) has no extra options in the VAB on right-click. Maybe this has to do with the outdated KSPApiextensions?

Thanks

The provided KAE is v1.7.4 -- the latest. So it's something else. ModuleManager maybe? Could you post the log?

The provided KAE is v1.7.4 -- the latest. So it's something else. ModuleManager maybe? Could you post the log?

Kerbalstuff download is v2.3.1 with KAE 1.7.2, just noticed. I thought I had 2.3.2.

This one does not have the issue.

Thanks for the quick reply and sorry for the confusion!

• 4 weeks later...

I found the problem with the tank type config.

This is what it says

@TANKTYPE[Components]:NEEDS[KolonyTools]
{ PossibleResources = MechanicalParts 0.2; Machinery 0.2; StructuralParts 0.2; Recyclables 0.2; ElectronicParts 0.2; Polymers 0.2; SpareParts 0.2; }
@TANKTYPE[Components]:NEEDS[Launchpad]
{ @PossibleResources,0 ^= :$: ScrapMetal 0.2; RocketParts 0.2;: }

This is what it should say

@TANKTYPE[Components]:NEEDS[KolonyTools]
{ @PossibleResources,0 ^=:$: MechanicalParts 0.2; Machinery 0.2; StructuralParts 0.2; Recyclables 0.2; ElectronicParts 0.2; Polymers 0.2; SpareParts 0.2; }
@TANKTYPE[Components]:NEEDS[Launchpad]
{ @PossibleResources,0 ^= :$: ScrapMetal 0.2; RocketParts 0.2;: }

At least, if the rest of the config is anything to go by.

Edit: missed the @ sign in the correction.

Edited by KuroSnow

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've played this a bit in a test game and haven't ran into any issues yet over a couple of hanger launches. Not sure if there is any other specific things that need testing.

• 1 month later...

I can't open my MK2 Cargos in my modded game. so I posted it in the Support and Starwaster found this:

The stock animators for both small and large Mk2 cargo bays were replaced with HangarAnimator. It does not have either open or close GUI event names and I do not know what HangarAnimator's behavior in that case would be. (that may not be relevant though: see below)

(that info came from the MM cache file, which is why I now ask for it. Lots of information in there about what happens to your parts on modded installations)

The main problem however seems to be that the Hangar.dll is not loading

(from output_log.txt: line 2327-2339)

AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'Hangar': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Additional information about this exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.HangarFilterManager+<add_filter>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=2.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Maybe a dependency is out of date or missing, but I think the error would actually tell you that if that were the case, and I don't see that...)

Just thought I'd report this.

This is the thread I opened up for this problem:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/135427-Can-t-open-MK2-Cargo-Bay

until it's fixed I think I have to abandon this mod. too bad :(

All hangar doors open from the Hangar GUI. Open the window and click the "Open Gates" button. If you don't like cargo bays being turned into hangars just delete the Squad.cfg from the MM folder.

Take the latest version from the Github, not from the Kerbalstuff.

raKPWK2.jpg

Edited by Enceos

Yeah, but I mean, is the mod creator still around? To update metadata?

And are there any bugs, for you, in the .2 beta?

Occasional NREs here and there but everything is functional. The mod author is online every day, however, Hangars is a very complex mod and needs much effort to fix and add things. KSP 1.1 will probably ruin all those efforts, so no updates till 1.1 comes out.

Occasional NREs here and there but everything is functional. The mod author is online every day, however, Hangars is a very complex mod and needs much effort to fix and add things. KSP 1.1 will probably ruin all those efforts, so no updates till 1.1 comes out.

Typical things :v

Should be careful with this waiting for updates thing. That's how minecraft died, after all.

How do I install from master branch vs pre-release? :v

Typical things :v

Should be careful with this waiting for updates thing. That's how minecraft died, after all.

How do I install from master branch vs pre-release? :v

Minecraft didn't die. They still update it, at least fixing bugs for it.

A cursory look tells me that at least some of the mods I used to play with are still updated.

Do you mean that you just stopped playing because your personal favorite mod stopped being updated?

Minecraft didn't die. They still update it, at least fixing bugs for it.

Not exactly, I just like scaring people, that's all.

And a lot of modders stopped updating, even just bugfixes, because they're anticipating a more or less rewrite for 1.8. (1.8 is out, and won't be touched until 1.9 but they are waiting on each other for that to become a popular mod target)

What mods did you mean when you said they are still getting updates?