HatBat

Kethane Station Discussion

2957 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Andrew Hei said:

I don't know if this thread is still active but I wonder why the kethane series is all private. I would love to see it. :(

See this video: (The video's description has some info as well)

3 hours ago, Andrew Hei said:

How unfortunate, I would love to see them no matter how bad the quality is :(

I'm pretty sure you can still watch private videos by putting them in a YouTube to MP4 converter and watching the file.  I got the MP3 of a song I liked off YouTube that way after the creator made it private out of embarrassment. 

19 hours ago, VeryShyProxy said:

I'm pretty sure you can still watch private videos by putting them in a YouTube to MP4 converter and watching the file.  I got the MP3 of a song I liked off YouTube that way after the creator made it private out of embarrassment. 

I just gave that a go and fortunately it doesn't seem to work. If you can get it to work then please inform me. 

23 hours ago, Andrew Hei said:

How unfortunate, I would love to see them no matter how bad the quality is :(

There's really no point watching the older videos. They were just a let's play with dumb music, not even any military action. I left a couple of them unlisted in the season one playlist without any audio if you'd like to see what I'm talking about.

4 hours ago, HatBat said:

There's really no point watching the older videos. They were just a let's play with dumb music, not even any military action. I left a couple of them unlisted in the season one playlist without any audio if you'd like to see what I'm talking about.

Well thanks anyways, I look forward to seeing season 2 :)

4 hours ago, HatBat said:

I just gave that a go and fortunately it doesn't seem to work. If you can get it to work then please inform me. 

But I liked 16 and I think 9(the one with chaplin)

I also just discovered the experimental videos playlist.

5 hours ago, Spartwo said:

But I liked 16 and I think 9(the one with chaplin)

I also just discovered the experimental videos playlist.

I think the one with the Chaplin quote is 10. To be honest I also quite like that episode compared to the other stuff from that time.

The experimental playlist is indeed public. I'm keeping work in progress or anything not quite fitting with the channel in there. Hope you enjoy it.