Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

After some testing using Burn Together, the new rocket pods and two retrofitted XD-H fighters... I've concluded that the rocket pods are permitted for the Space Fighter class, however the maximum amount on any one ship is two pods. You might want to do some tweaking MissionController.

Okay, after some deliberation, the top engineers decided 2x 50 Cals was enough for a light fighter, and removed the missile pods.

Edit: What is the best way to allow people to download my crafts?

D: Why only B9 ships?

Because it's a B9 battle cinematic. Thought it would be cool to secure the title of 'first person to make a cinematic with the new B9 parts'. Plus the new parts are everything I could have dreamed for to use in sci-fi, space opera style combat like it I'm aiming for in the video.

Any idea on when that cinematic will be done? I can't wait to see a ship I created fighting in a cinematic :P

And you should post the video from Spirit of Kerbin on the Spiritwolf/Hanland ship submission page.

As the video only be about 4 minutes long I imagine it won't take me any longer than a week. But I'm off to bed now, so feel free to post the spirit of kerbin video there yourself (I have to be up at 5 AM tomorrow :P).

Hello!

This is Callisto8413, from Youtube, and you asked me to link my droid to this thread. Well, I deleted it and had to recreate it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzWVddevUqx5SlZpTFVIUFRHOEk/edit?usp=sharing

The droid I was talking about was pure RCS and I used it to move ammo and fighters around a military space station I used to test out new equipment. I noticed that, because of the use of both normal size and junior size docking ports I invented a droid with both. Once, a larger ship was about to run out of RCS and I attached the droid to it - making it into a tug purely by accident because it also increased the control surfaces of the tanker.

The old one was slightly bigger, because it did not have to worry about moving about in small spaces, such as inside carriers. All ships and ammo was attached to the hull and outer beams of the station. So I tried to trim it down a tad but now it may be too small to move heavier equipment - but I hope it can move about your supply ships and inside the bays of your future ships. Hope it helps.

-daeCorp-

edZNAQ1.png

Started as a mining corporation during Kerbin's distant age of seafaring exploration, daeCorp Mining Technologies deployed hundreds of armed transport and patrol ships across Kerbin's oceans, arming the young world economy against the threat of theft and piracy. Through the wars of Kerbin's past, daeCorp found less profit mining and more profit arming the defences of Kerbin's militarized nations. In the modern age of space exploration, daeCorp Military Technologies has kept up with the demand for defence of newer orbital and interplanetary resources.

daeCorp's high-tech subcontractors, Starling Orbital and Arthropod Arms have collaborated to produce the newest line of orbital combat vessels. The newest and most advanced in this line is the Undine-class [sNV57] cruiser.

The Undine's superstructure is constructed from the same hardened alloys as her armour plating. A second layer of lightweight ablative plating rests atop the primary armour to provide additional vector deflection to protect her crew of four. The ship is equipped with multiple torpedo and missile hard-points inside her spacious munitions chamber, as well as a pair of utility ports mirrored on each side. The front of the ship carries a powerful interplanetary transmitter/receiver, and the conning tower holds stereo radar antennae for accurate target detection and collision prevention. Finally, a pair of artistically wing-shaped radiators crown the main body of the Undine to help vent excess heat from her large engine pack and the heavy Hades-class torpedoes she is capable of carrying.

DCOV Undine

aBvONd4.png

Craft File

Edited by daemonCaptrix

Yay! More ships.

Added the MU Corona-Class Assault Fighter to the album and DL folder.

So many stock weapons, glorious! :D

Hello!

This is Callisto8413, from Youtube, and you asked me to link my droid to this thread. Well, I deleted it and had to recreate it.

The droid I was talking about was pure RCS and I used it to move ammo and fighters around a military space station I used to test out new equipment. I noticed that, because of the use of both normal size and junior size docking ports I invented a droid with both. Once, a larger ship was about to run out of RCS and I attached the droid to it - making it into a tug purely by accident because it also increased the control surfaces of the tanker.

The old one was slightly bigger, because it did not have to worry about moving about in small spaces, such as inside carriers. All ships and ammo was attached to the hull and outer beams of the station. So I tried to trim it down a tad but now it may be too small to move heavier equipment - but I hope it can move about your supply ships and inside the bays of your future ships. Hope it helps.

Thanks, this is going to be really useful. I should probably add the re-loader sub category to the Logistics category.

-daeCorp-

Started as a mining corporation during Kerbin's distant age of seafaring exploration, daeCorp Mining Technologies deployed hundreds of armed transport and patrol ships across Kerbin's oceans, arming the young world economy against the threat of theft and piracy. Through the wars of Kerbin's past, daeCorp found less profit mining and more profit arming the defences of Kerbin's militarized nations. In the modern age of space exploration, daeCorp Military Technologies has kept up with the demand for defence of newer orbital and interplanetary resources.

daeCorp's high-tech subcontractors, Starling Orbital and Arthropod Arms have collaborated to produce the newest line of orbital combat vessels. The newest and most advanced in this line is the Undine-class [sNV57] cruiser.

The Undine's superstructure is constructed from the same hardened alloys as her armour plating. A second layer of lightweight ablative plating rests atop the primary armour to provide additional vector deflection to protect her crew of four. The ship is equipped with multiple torpedo and missile hard-points inside her spacious munitions chamber, as well as a pair of utility ports mirrored on each side. The front of the ship carries a powerful interplanetary transmitter/receiver, and the conning tower holds stereo radar antennae for accurate target detection and collision prevention. Finally, a pair of artistically wing-shaped radiators crown the main body of the Undine to help vent excess heat from her large engine pack and the heavy Hades-class torpedoes she is capable of carrying.

Awesome ship and an amazing role-play description, it's going to make the series very interesting. It would be great if more people could have a go at it, that way I'd be able to compile an official lore for the KS series.

Edited by HatBat

Just so you know I don't mind (or even care) if you modify Victory.

For my craft you can add things as need like mechjeb or whatever. (The arrowblade is multirole so add whatever weapon you feel are needed to complete the mission to it)

Of course the "Other" crafts you can do what ever you want with.

Edit: Just added the "Other Craft" Manifest (NOW IN TEXT)

So I am officially done YAY!!!

If there is any other type of craft you want me to add just let me know and I ll see what I can do

Edited by War Eagle 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.