So, my game crashed. 4 Times.

Windows 64 bit is the problem. It is horribly unstable once memory usage gets to a certain point. Either remove memory-heavy mod (doesn't matter which) or go back to 32 bit. There are no other options.

Farram4, I assume you means 64bit KSP, not windows. Anyway there is some stuff you can try.

The link Rofl47 gave is not working for me but if you have many memory heavy mods as I gather from farram4's response then possibly forcing the game to run on OpenGL might get it to work without having to remove any mods. There is a thread on how to force OpenGL here.

If that doesn't work then the problem might be with a particular mod or a conflict between 2 or more. You can try to find the problem quickly mod try doing a binary search:

- Take out half of your add-ons and put them aside (call that group A)

- Test the game with the remaining half (group B)

- If group B causes a crash, take half of it out (group B1) and test the rest (group B2), and so on

- If group B doesn't cause a crash, add half of group A back in (group A1), test, and so on

Try these out and tell us if they work. You should also re-upload the output_log.txt as the link is broken.

Good luck! :D

Binary search for mod problems doesn't work for KSP Win x64 because the problem is not caused by specific mods. It's caused, as ferram said, by memory usage. So once you remove enough mods, no matter which, x64 will magically become stable.

And then you'll go complain in the threads of the mods' makers that "their mods crash x64!" because that's how things work. >.>

No, the solution is:

1. Get Squad to fix the bugs in KSP Win x64

and then

2. Use 32bit for now, or install linux and use KSP linux x64 (which *is* stable).