magico13

[1.1.3] Kerbal Construction Time 1.3.4 (June 25, 2016) - Unrapid Planned Assembly

2929 posts in this topic

Has anyone else encountered an issue with KCT and buildings with >4 tiers? Do any other career overhaul mods even do that? RP-0 does, now, and it appears to break KCT badly. :( We get infinite funds (ever-increasing) when upgrading, and pad limits are checked wrong.

@magico13 apologies if this has been fixed upstream of the 1.2.2 release; I didn't think to mention that in the github issue.

Hi Nathan,

having the same issue. #RO seems to be aware of it though :)

On 6/26/2017 at 10:20 PM, NathanKell said:

Has anyone else encountered an issue with KCT and buildings with >4 tiers? Do any other career overhaul mods even do that? RP-0 does, now, and it appears to break KCT badly. :( We get infinite funds (ever-increasing) when upgrading, and pad limits are checked wrong.

2 hours ago, sackfalte said:

having the same issue. #RO seems to be aware of it though :)

This should be fixed now in the latest build on SpaceDock and at the new automated build site for the 1.2.2 backports (and also fixed in the 1.3 builds). Let me know if you're still seeing issues, thanks! :)

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, magico13 said:

This should be fixed now in the latest build on SpaceDock and at the new automated build site for the 1.2.2 backports (and also fixed in the 1.3 builds). Let me know if you're still seeing issues, thanks! :)

Muy rápido muchas gracias.  Working great!  Build 1.3.5.7 from spacedock