[1.1.2] Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) 0.5.8

KospY

1 hour ago, CooperTheFox said:

that's precisely what I mean, whenever I extend the winch cable from its original position at all, the attached tool falls off and cannot be re attached by a kerbal, the winch cant even be grabbed at all afterwards.

Can you record a video to demonstrate this behavior? I never seen anything like this before, and nobody reported it either.

IgorZ: That video is ancient. The connector part to which CooperTheFox is referring (top left corner in the parts list near the beginning of the video) was removed from KAS either in the KIS/KAS split, or maybe some earlier version.

As for the problem described by CooperTheFox, yeah he'll have to provide a video (preferably showing how he put things together as well) as I haven't really used the electromagnet etc since the split.

4 hours ago, IgorZ said:

Can you record a video to demonstrate this behavior? I never seen anything like this before, and nobody reported it either.

4 hours ago, taniwha said:

IgorZ: That video is ancient. The connector part to which CooperTheFox is referring (top left corner in the parts list near the beginning of the video) was removed from KAS either in the KIS/KAS split, or maybe some earlier version.

As for the problem described by CooperTheFox, yeah he'll have to provide a video (preferably showing how he put things together as well) as I haven't really used the electromagnet etc since the split.

I cannot record any gameplay at this time but what I did is a built a structure with all the possibites of connecting the winch to a magnet and then the claw, neither work in any configuration, also in all cases I cannot interact with the winch node with kerbals, but they can touch and knock it around 

I also have the problem that Parts like the Magnet Hook is not listed in the Part List... I really dont know why.

Already checked the Game Data Folder-KAS-Parts. There it is listed, but not in the game. Can anyone help me with this please?

On 05.05.2016 at 2:54 PM, GlitzerKoi said:

I also have the problem that Parts like the Magnet Hook is not listed in the Part List... I really dont know why.

Already checked the Game Data Folder-KAS-Parts. There it is listed, but not in the game. Can anyone help me with this please?

May be you're looking in the wrong category? Could you please send a screenshot from the editor?

22 hours ago, Tortoise said:

Is this for 1.1.2?

Yes, latest version 0.5.7 does work in 1.1.2.

Hello all!

First of all, thank you very, very much for making this vital KSP Mod, and keeping it maintained. Together with some other mods (e.g. EL) it mutliplies the fun!

Today, after a half a day of KSP update to 1.1.2, including my fav mods, one of which is KAS, I find the  CC-R2 Connector Port not stackable anymore. Am I the only user experiencing this, or can anyone confirm this? It was working in the version I was using for KSP 1.1.1 (KAS.version: 0.5 patch 6),

I've downloaded all the mods latest versions today, and put them into a vanilla 1.1.2 installation. AVC tells KAS's version is 0.5.7 ( KAS.version: 0.5 patch 7) and KIS's is 1.2.9, which I think are the correct and latest versions:

Spoiler

List copied from AVC:

Toolbar - 1.7.12
USI Tools - 0.7.2.1
Camera Focus Changer - 0.9
Chatterer - 0.9.8.1230
Community Resource Pack - 0.5.1.1
Firespitter - 7.2.3
RasterPropMonitor - 0.26
Kerbal Attachment System - 0.5.7
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.1
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - 3.1.7
Kerbal Inventory System - 1.2.9
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.1
Docking Port Alignment Indicator - 6.3
PlanetShine - 0.2.5
SCANsat - 1.1.6.1
Surface Mounted Stock-Alike Lights for Self-Illumination - 1.2.3.3
TextureReplacer - 2.4.13
Kerbal Alarm Clock - 3.6.1
USI Core - 0.2.2.1
Freight Transport Tech - 0.5.2.1
Karbonite - 0.7.2.1
Karbonite Plus - 0.6.2.1
Karibou - 0.2.2.1

I've been able to fix this by adding a new MODULE section to part.cfg, but I am not sure if this is the correct way to fix it:

MODULE
{
    name = ModuleKISItem
    stackable = true
}

Now I hope, this won't break any things. :)

Edited by plonk
stupidity edit: forgot KSP version I updated to. // typo // more typos

OMG, I played in Carreer Mode. So with this mod you added for the electromagnet an extra research Module. Now its visible... I'm sorry :wink:

On 6.5.2016 at 1:27 AM, IgorZ said:

May be you're looking in the wrong category? Could you please send a screenshot from the editor?

Yes, latest version 0.5.7 does work in 1.1.2.

Sorry, my Profile is not able to send other Media....  this is the code:

PART
{
	name = KAS_Hook_Magnet
	module = Part
	author = Winn75
	mesh = model.mu
	rescaleFactor = 1
	node_stack_top = -0.0, 0.1005, -0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0
	node_attach = 0.0, -0.0021, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0
	TechRequired = nanolathing
	entryCost = 11000
	cost = 1200
	category = Utility
	subcategory = 0
	title = HE-03 Electro-Magnet
	manufacturer = KAS
	description = This electro-magnet is perfect for grabing heavy objects without a connector or a docking port. Can be mounted on a winch or on a hook support.
	attachRules = 1,1,1,0,1
	mass = 0.09
	dragModelType = default
	maximum_drag = 0.2
	minimum_drag = 0.2
	angularDrag = 1
	crashTolerance = 70
	breakingForce = 200
	breakingTorque = 200
	maxTemp = 2000
	bulkheadProfiles = size1
	tags = KIS KAS magnet electromagnet grabbing attachment winch eject
	MODULE
	{
		name = KASModuleMagnet				
		breakForce = 60
		attachToEva = False
		minFwdDot = 0.998				
		powerDrain = 4
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = KASModulePort
		attachNode = top
		nodeType = kasplug
		breakForce = 30
		nodeTransformName = plugNode
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleKISItem
		allowPartAttach = Disabled
		allowStaticAttach = Disabled
	}
}

Can you find a mistake??

And yeah, I looked in the right "Utility" category. Actually it should be there.

Edited by GlitzerKoi

8 hours ago, plonk said:

Today, after a half a day of KSP update to 1.1.2, including my fav mods, one of which is KAS, I find the  CC-R2 Connector Port not stackable anymore. Am I the only user experiencing this, or can anyone confirm this? It was working in the version I was using for KSP 1.1.1 (KAS.version: 0.5 patch 6),

I've downloaded all the mods latest versions today, and put them into a vanilla 1.1.2 installation. AVC tells KAS's version is 0.5.7 ( KAS.version: 0.5 patch 7) and KIS's is 1.2.9, which I think are the correct and latest versions:

Reveal hidden contents

List copied from AVC:

Toolbar - 1.7.12
USI Tools - 0.7.2.1
Camera Focus Changer - 0.9
Chatterer - 0.9.8.1230
Community Resource Pack - 0.5.1.1
Firespitter - 7.2.3
RasterPropMonitor - 0.26
Kerbal Attachment System - 0.5.7
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.1
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - 3.1.7
Kerbal Inventory System - 1.2.9
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.1
Docking Port Alignment Indicator - 6.3
PlanetShine - 0.2.5
SCANsat - 1.1.6.1
Surface Mounted Stock-Alike Lights for Self-Illumination - 1.2.3.3
TextureReplacer - 2.4.13
Kerbal Alarm Clock - 3.6.1
USI Core - 0.2.2.1
Freight Transport Tech - 0.5.2.1
Karbonite - 0.7.2.1
Karbonite Plus - 0.6.2.1
Karibou - 0.2.2.1

I've been able to fix this by adding a new MODULE section to part.cfg, but I am not sure if this is the correct way to fix it:

MODULE
{
    name = ModuleKISItem
    stackable = true
}

Now I hope, this won't break any things. :)

KIS figures out if part can be stacked by checking its modules. All of the modules on the part must be known to KIS and be stackable. Both modules on CC-R2 are stackable (KASModulePort & KASModuleStrut) but if you have a mod that adds any other module (via ModuleManager) then you'll face this problem. Your fix with adding ModuleKISItem is fine. Though, a better fix would be figuring out which mod adds an extra module to the port, and whitelisting this module in KIS/settings.cfg. If you figure it out please let me know, if it's a popular mod I'll add the whitelist in the release.

3 hours ago, GlitzerKoi said:

Sorry, my Profile is not able to send other Media....  this is the code:

PART
{
	name = KAS_Hook_Magnet
	module = Part
	author = Winn75
	mesh = model.mu
	rescaleFactor = 1
	node_stack_top = -0.0, 0.1005, -0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0
	node_attach = 0.0, -0.0021, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0
	TechRequired = nanolathing
	entryCost = 11000
	cost = 1200
	category = Utility
	subcategory = 0
	title = HE-03 Electro-Magnet
	manufacturer = KAS
	description = This electro-magnet is perfect for grabing heavy objects without a connector or a docking port. Can be mounted on a winch or on a hook support.
	attachRules = 1,1,1,0,1
	mass = 0.09
	dragModelType = default
	maximum_drag = 0.2
	minimum_drag = 0.2
	angularDrag = 1
	crashTolerance = 70
	breakingForce = 200
	breakingTorque = 200
	maxTemp = 2000
	bulkheadProfiles = size1
	tags = KIS KAS magnet electromagnet grabbing attachment winch eject
	MODULE
	{
		name = KASModuleMagnet				
		breakForce = 60
		attachToEva = False
		minFwdDot = 0.998				
		powerDrain = 4
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = KASModulePort
		attachNode = top
		nodeType = kasplug
		breakForce = 30
		nodeTransformName = plugNode
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleKISItem
		allowPartAttach = Disabled
		allowStaticAttach = Disabled
	}
}

Can you find a mistake??

And yeah, I looked in the right "Utility" category. Actually it should be there.

You can upload screenshot file to some free service and give a link here. I don't see any errors in the config. In fact, this config works fine for most people :) I'd also recommend you to make a clean install with KIS&KAS mods only. If that way you'll see the part then it's a mods compatibility issue.

4 minutes ago, IgorZ said:

KIS figures out if part can be stacked by checking its modules. All of the modules on the part must be known to KIS and be stackable. Both modules on CC-R2 are stackable (KASModulePort & KASModuleStrut) but if you have a mod that adds any other module (via ModuleManager) then you'll face this problem. Your fix with adding ModuleKISItem is fine. Though, a better fix would be figuring out which mod adds an extra module to the port, and whitelisting this module in KIS/settings.cfg. If you figure it out please let me know, if it's a popular mod I'll add the whitelist in the release.

You can upload screenshot file to some free service and give a link here. I don't see any errors in the config. In fact, this config works fine for most people :) I'd also recommend you to make a clean install with KIS&KAS mods only. If that way you'll see the part then it's a mods compatibility issue.

I got it :wink: thanks for replies

" OMG, I played in Carreer Mode. So with this mod you added for the electromagnet an extra research Module. Now its visible... I'm sorry :wink: "

I'm not exactly sure if it's KIS or KAS, but I removed both and the error I'm about to explain went away.

Ihave a bug where when I go on EVA, when I re-enter the capsule, there is still a Kerbal on the ladder waiting to get in, even though the Kerbal is inside the space craft. This kerbal becomes a dead prop, unselectable or playable. he's just waiting to get inside the capsule. Also, this prevents me from recovering the vessel in the play screen. If I press random buttons the program gets confused and returns me to the KSC, and I can recover it in the Tracking Station.

I do have a lot of other mods installed as well. by lot, I mean pretty much everything that's popular. 

Any way to collapse the quantum state of the poor Kerbal?

Edited by NAMROG

3 hours ago, NAMROG said:

I'm not exactly sure if it's KIS or KAS, but I removed both and the error I'm about to explain went away.

Ihave a bug where when I go on EVA, when I re-enter the capsule, there is still a Kerbal on the ladder waiting to get in, even though the Kerbal is inside the space craft. This kerbal becomes a dead prop, unselectable or playable. he's just waiting to get inside the capsule. Also, this prevents me from recovering the vessel in the play screen. If I press random buttons the program gets confused and returns me to the KSC, and I can recover it in the Tracking Station.

I do have a lot of other mods installed as well. by lot, I mean pretty much everything that's popular. 

Any way to collapse the quantum state of the poor Kerbal?

It's a mod compatibility issue. Please check this wiki topic.

16 hours ago, IgorZ said:

Ah, yes! You're right. Main suspect is Hot Spot, removing and reinserting its content in GameData switches the problem on and off. Also, there is a post regarding some other issues with Hot Spot & KIS & stackables, which may be related:  [1.1.2] [0.5.1] Hot Spot - Better Thermal Data

Thanks for pointing out the better fix! I guess I'll post about it in the Hot Spot thread next days.

I've been trying to see if this has been answered before but my google-fu is failing me so far.

I'm trying to attach a RemoteTech antenna to a probe and use it as a relay. The antenna has a single attach node and the attach rules in the config file allow surface attaching. But when I'm in game, I get the error 'Cannot attach: attach function is not supported on this part'.

How would I go about fixing this? Do I need to add a module to the antenna config? This is in KSP version 1.0.5

Edited by Varses

55 minutes ago, Varses said:

I've been trying to see if this has been answered before but my google-fu is failing me so far.

I'm trying to attach a RemoteTech antenna to a probe and use it as a relay. The antenna has a single attach node and the attach rules in the config file allow surface attaching. But when I'm in game, I get the error 'Cannot attach: attach function is not supported on this part'.

How would I go about fixing this? Do I need to add a module to the antenna config? This is in KSP version 1.0.5

Please, specify which antenna you're trying to attach, and provide a screenshot.

I've been testing and it seems to work fine on Kerbin. But when in the sphere of influence of the Mun (whether orbit or landed) I get the error. I'm currently testing on other planets. I was holding down the H key in the image, that's what makes the error pop up. EDIT: It also happens no matter which part I try to attach it to. It's the KR-7 Dish from RemoteTech. When I'm done testing with this dish, I'll try the others.

https://imgur.com/mHUM2M7

Edited by Varses

17 minutes ago, Varses said:

I've been testing and it seems to work fine on Kerbin. But when in the sphere of influence of the Mun (whether orbit or landed) I get the error. I'm currently testing on other planets. I was holding down the H key in the image, that's what makes the error pop up. EDIT: It also happens no matter which part I try to attach it to. It's the KR-7 Dish from RemoteTech. When I'm done testing with this dish, I'll try the others.

https://imgur.com/mHUM2M7

Were you pulling the part out of inventory? Or it was attached somewhere else and you tried to re-attach it?

32 minutes ago, Varses said:

It was already attached on the top of the ship. Dishes take up a huge amount of inventory space so I usually just slap them on the side and then move them.

Please, attach the craft template. I'll try to play with it. Looks like there is a particular case when surface node of the antenna is not detected as available. Btw, check the logs for errors. If there are some it would explain the behavior.

Edited by IgorZ

For the life of me I can't repeat this bug anymore. Even with the craft that presented issues before :huh: I restarted KSP to try to fix it but forgot that it copies over the log. I am a noob at this >_<

Here's the craft file, maybe you'll have more luck repeating the bug than I have. It uses parts from RLA Stockalike (the square probe core) and Kerbal Planetary Base Systems (the square base plate). I can provide a full mod list if needed.

Spoiler

ship = Test
version = 1.0.5
description = 
type = VAB
size = 1.747614,4.46954,1.747614
PART
{
	part = mk1pod_4294410212
	partName = Part
	pos = 0,15,0
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,15,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 650
	modMass = 0.004
	modSize = (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)
	link = KKAOSS.KIS.ground.plate_4294399126
	link = HeatShield1_4294357470
	attN = bottom,HeatShield1_4294357470
	attN = top,KKAOSS.KIS.ground.plate_4294399126
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleCommand
		isEnabled = True
		controlSrcStatusText = 
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			MakeReference
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveUncommand = False
				guiIcon = Control From Here
				guiName = Control From Here
				category = Control From Here
				guiActiveUnfocused = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RenameVessel
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveUncommand = True
				guiIcon = Rename Vessel
				guiName = Rename Vessel
				category = Rename Vessel
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Disable Staging
				guiName = Disable Staging
				category = Disable Staging
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleReactionWheel
		isEnabled = True
		stateString = Active
		stagingEnabled = True
		WheelState = Active
		EVENTS
		{
			OnToggle
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Toggle Torque
				guiName = Toggle Torque
				category = Toggle Torque
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			Activate
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			Deactivate
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			Toggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleScienceExperiment
		isEnabled = True
		Deployed = False
		Inoperable = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			DeployExperiment
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Deploy
				guiName = Deploy
				category = Deploy
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			CollectDataExternalEvent
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = 
				category = 
				guiActiveUnfocused = True
				unfocusedRange = 1.5
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ReviewDataEvent
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Review Data
				guiName = Review Data
				category = Review Data
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ResetExperiment
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Reset
				guiName = Reset
				category = Reset
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			DeployExperimentExternal
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Deploy
				guiName = Deploy
				category = Deploy
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ResetExperimentExternal
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Reset
				guiName = Reset
				category = Reset
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			CleanUpExperimentExternal
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Restore
				guiName = Restore
				category = Restore
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			DeployAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ResetAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleScienceContainer
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			StoreDataExternalEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Store Experiments (0)
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 1.3
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			CollectDataExternalEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Take Data (0)
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 1.3
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ReviewDataEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Review Data
				guiName = Review Stored Data (0)
				category = Review Data
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = FlagDecal
		isEnabled = True
		flagDisplayed = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleFlag
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Toggle Flag
				guiName = Toggle Flag
				category = Toggle Flag
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleConductionMultiplier
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = FlightEngineerModule
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = LifeSupportModule
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTestSubject
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			RunTestEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Run Test
				guiName = Run Test
				category = Run Test
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAnimateGeneric
		isEnabled = True
		aniState = LOCKED
		animSwitch = True
		animTime = 0
		animSpeed = 1
		deployPercent = 100
		stagingEnabled = True
		deployPercent_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 100
			stepIncrement = 1
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			Toggle
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Toggle
				guiName = Lights On
				category = Toggle
				unfocusedRange = 5
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTripLogger
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		Log
		{
			flight = 0
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleKISInventory
		isEnabled = True
		invName = 
		helmetEquipped = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ShowInventory
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Seat 0 inventory
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		ITEM
		{
			partName = KIS.electricScrewdriver
			slot = 0
			quantity = 1
			equipped = False
			resourceMass = 0
			contentMass = 0
			contentCost = 0
			PART
			{
				name = KIS.electricScrewdriver
				cid = 4294883742
				uid = 0
				mid = 0
				launchID = 0
				mirror = 1,1,1
				symMethod = Radial
				sepI = 0
				mass = 0.004
				temp = -1
				tempExt = 0
				tempExtUnexp = 0
				expt = 0.5
				state = 0
				rTrf = KIS.electricScrewdriver
				modCost = 0
				EVENTS
				{
				}
				PARTDATA
				{
				}
				MODULE
				{
					name = ModuleKISItemAttachTool
					isEnabled = True
					staticAttached = False
					stagingEnabled = True
					EVENTS
					{
						ToggleStaging
						{
							active = True
							guiActive = False
							unfocusedRange = 2
							externalToEVAOnly = True
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = TransferDialogSpawner
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			SpawnDialog
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Transfer Crew
				guiName = Transfer Crew
				category = Transfer Crew
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = ElectricCharge
		amount = 300
		maxAmount = 300
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = MonoPropellant
		amount = 10
		maxAmount = 10
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Food
		amount = 1.097
		maxAmount = 1.097
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Water
		amount = 0.725
		maxAmount = 0.725
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Oxygen
		amount = 111.038
		maxAmount = 111.038
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = CarbonDioxide
		amount = 0
		maxAmount = 95.913
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Waste
		amount = 0
		maxAmount = 0.1
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = WasteWater
		amount = 0
		maxAmount = 0.924
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = KKAOSS.KIS.ground.plate_4294399126
	partName = Part
	pos = 0,15.79238,0
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,0.7923756,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	link = RLA.small.probe.4sides_4294389452
	link = rtg_4294372344
	link = rtg_4294372228
	link = RTLongAntenna2_4294367406
	attN = top,RLA.small.probe.4sides_4294389452
	attN = bottom,mk1pod_4294410212
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleKISItem
		isEnabled = True
		staticAttached = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = RLA.small.probe.4sides_4294389452
	partName = Part
	pos = 0,16.10888,0
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,0.3164997,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	link = RTShortDish2_4294384958
	link = solarPanels4_4294362316
	attN = bottom,KKAOSS.KIS.ground.plate_4294399126
	attN = top,RTShortDish2_4294384958
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleCommand
		isEnabled = True
		controlSrcStatusText = 
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			MakeReference
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Control From Here
				guiName = Control From Here
				category = Control From Here
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RenameVessel
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Rename Vessel
				guiName = Rename Vessel
				category = Rename Vessel
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSAS
		isEnabled = True
		standaloneToggle = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		standaloneToggle_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = FlightEngineerModule
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSPU
		isEnabled = True
		IsRTPowered = True
		IsRTSignalProcessor = True
		IsRTCommandStation = False
		RTCommandMinCrew = 6
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleRTAntennaPassive
		isEnabled = True
		IsRTAntenna = True
		IsRTActive = True
		IsRTPowered = True
		IsRTBroken = False
		RTDishCosAngle = 1
		RTOmniRange = 3000
		RTDishRange = -1
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTripLogger
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		Log
		{
			flight = 0
		}
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = ElectricCharge
		amount = 75
		maxAmount = 75
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = RTShortDish2_4294384958
	partName = Part
	pos = 0,16.30137,0
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,0.1924992,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	attN = bottom,RLA.small.probe.4sides_4294389452
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleRTAntenna
		isEnabled = True
		IsRTAntenna = True
		IsRTActive = False
		IsRTPowered = True
		IsRTBroken = False
		RTDishCosAngle = 0.976296007119933
		RTOmniRange = 0
		RTDishRange = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		RTAntennaTarget = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
		EVENTS
		{
			EventToggle
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Toggle
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			EventTarget
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Target
				guiName = Unknown Target
				category = Target
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			EventEditorOpen
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Start deployed
				guiName = Start deployed
				category = Start deployed
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			EventEditorClose
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Start retracted
				guiName = Start retracted
				category = Start retracted
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			EventOpen
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Activate
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			EventClose
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Deactivate
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			OverrideTarget
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = [EVA] Set Target
				guiName = [EVA] Set Target
				category = [EVA] Set Target
				unfocusedRange = 5
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			OverrideOpen
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = [EVA] Force Open
				guiName = [EVA] Force Open
				category = [EVA] Force Open
				unfocusedRange = 5
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			OverrideClose
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = [EVA] Force Close
				guiName = [EVA] Force Close
				category = [EVA] Force Close
				unfocusedRange = 5
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ActionToggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ActionOpen
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ActionClose
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSPUPassive
		isEnabled = True
		IsRTPowered = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = rtg_4294372344
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.5703535,16.23145,-0.5703536
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = -0.5703535,0.4390736,-0.5703536
	rot = -2.528811E-07,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -2.528811E-07,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = rtg_4294372228
	srfN = srfAttach,KKAOSS.KIS.ground.plate_4294399126
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleGenerator
		isEnabled = True
		generatorIsActive = False
		throttle = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			Activate
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Activate Generator
				guiName = Activate Generator
				category = Activate Generator
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Shutdown
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Shutdown Generator
				guiName = Shutdown Generator
				category = Shutdown Generator
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ActivateAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ShutdownAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleCoreHeat
		isEnabled = True
		CoreTempGoalAdjustment = 0
		CoreThermalEnergy = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		lastUpdateTime = 0
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = rtg_4294372228
	partName = Part
	pos = 0.5703536,16.23145,0.5703536
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0.5703536,0.4390736,0.5703536
	rot = 1.105378E-14,1,2.528811E-07,-4.371139E-08
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 1.105378E-14,1,2.528811E-07,-4.371139E-08
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = rtg_4294372344
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleGenerator
		isEnabled = True
		generatorIsActive = False
		throttle = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			Activate
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Activate Generator
				guiName = Activate Generator
				category = Activate Generator
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Shutdown
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Shutdown Generator
				guiName = Shutdown Generator
				category = Shutdown Generator
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ActivateAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ShutdownAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleCoreHeat
		isEnabled = True
		CoreTempGoalAdjustment = 0
		CoreThermalEnergy = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		lastUpdateTime = 0
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = RTLongAntenna2_4294367406
	partName = Part
	pos = 0.5711263,15.90465,-0.5711262
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0.5711263,0.1122704,-0.5711262
	rot = -2.528811E-07,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -2.528811E-07,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAnimateGeneric
		isEnabled = True
		aniState = LOCKED
		animSwitch = True
		animTime = 0
		animSpeed = 1
		deployPercent = 100
		stagingEnabled = True
		deployPercent_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 100
			stepIncrement = 1
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			Toggle
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Toggle
				guiName = Extend
				category = Toggle
				unfocusedRange = 5
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
				active = False
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleRTAntenna
		isEnabled = True
		IsRTAntenna = True
		IsRTActive = False
		IsRTPowered = True
		IsRTBroken = False
		RTDishCosAngle = 1
		RTOmniRange = 0
		RTDishRange = -1
		stagingEnabled = True
		RTAntennaTarget = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
		EVENTS
		{
			EventToggle
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Toggle
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			EventTarget
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Target
				guiName = Unknown Target
				category = Target
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			EventEditorOpen
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Start deployed
				guiName = Start deployed
				category = Start deployed
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			EventEditorClose
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Start retracted
				guiName = Start retracted
				category = Start retracted
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			EventOpen
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Activate
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			EventClose
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Deactivate
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			OverrideTarget
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = [EVA] Set Target
				guiName = [EVA] Set Target
				category = [EVA] Set Target
				unfocusedRange = 5
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			OverrideOpen
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = [EVA] Force Open
				guiName = [EVA] Force Open
				category = [EVA] Force Open
				unfocusedRange = 5
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			OverrideClose
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = [EVA] Force Close
				guiName = [EVA] Force Close
				category = [EVA] Force Close
				unfocusedRange = 5
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ActionToggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ActionOpen
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ActionClose
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSPUPassive
		isEnabled = True
		IsRTPowered = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = solarPanels4_4294362316
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.3167102,16.13686,0.3167101
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = -0.3167102,0.0279808,0.3167101
	rot = -0.6532815,-0.2705981,0.2705981,-0.6532815
	attRot = -0.7071067,0,0,-0.7071067
	attRot0 = -0.6532815,-0.2705981,0.2705981,-0.6532815
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	srfN = srfAttach,RLA.small.probe.4sides_4294389452
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDeployableSolarPanel
		isEnabled = True
		currentRotation = (-0.5, -0.5, -0.5, 0.5)
		stateString = RETRACTED
		storedAnimationTime = 0
		storedAnimationSpeed = 1
		efficiencyMult = 1
		launchUT = -1
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			Extend
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Extend Panels
				guiName = Extend Panels
				category = Extend Panels
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Retract
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = False
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Retract Panels
				guiName = Retract (EDITOR ONLY)
				category = Retract Panels
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ExtendPanelsAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
				active = False
			}
			ExtendAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RetractAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
				active = False
			}
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = HeatShield1_4294357470
	partName = Part
	pos = 0,14.57296,0
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,-0.4270382,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 1
	dstg = 1
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	link = stackDecoupler_4294354374
	attN = bottom,stackDecoupler_4294354374
	attN = top,mk1pod_4294410212
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleJettison
		isEnabled = True
		isJettisoned = False
		shroudHideOverride = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		shroudHideOverride_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			Jettison
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Jettison
				guiName = Jettison
				category = Jettison
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			JettisonAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAblator
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTestSubject
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			RunTestEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Run Test
				guiName = Run Test
				category = Run Test
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Ablator
		amount = 200
		maxAmount = 200
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = stackDecoupler_4294354374
	partName = Part
	pos = 0,14.33791,0
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,-0.2350521,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 3
	sidx = 0
	sqor = 0
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	link = fuelTankSmall_4294324042
	attN = bottom,fuelTankSmall_4294324042
	attN = top,HeatShield1_4294357470
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDecouple
		isEnabled = True
		ejectionForcePercent = 100
		isDecoupled = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		ejectionForcePercent_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 100
			stepIncrement = 1
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			Decouple
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Decouple
				guiName = Decouple
				category = Decouple
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiName = Decoupler: Disable Staging
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			DecoupleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleToggleCrossfeed
		isEnabled = True
		crossfeedStatus = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleEvent
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Disable Crossfeed
				guiName = Enable Crossfeed
				category = Disable Crossfeed
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			EnableAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			DisableAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTestSubject
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			RunTestEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Run Test
				guiName = Run Test
				category = Run Test
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = tjs_DecouplerLight
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = fuelTankSmall_4294324042
	partName = Part
	pos = 0,13.64966,0
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,-0.6882448,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 4
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	link = liquidEngine3_4294314914
	link = landingLeg1_4294309792
	link = landingLeg1_4294309326
	link = landingLeg1_4294309226
	link = landingLeg1_4294309126
	attN = top,stackDecoupler_4294354374
	attN = bottom,liquidEngine3_4294314914
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = LiquidFuel
		amount = 90
		maxAmount = 90
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Oxidizer
		amount = 110
		maxAmount = 110
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = liquidEngine3_4294314914
	partName = Part
	pos = 0,12.82379,0
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,-0.8258724,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 1
	dstg = 4
	sidx = 0
	sqor = 1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	attN = top,fuelTankSmall_4294324042
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleEngines
		isEnabled = True
		staged = False
		flameout = False
		EngineIgnited = False
		engineShutdown = False
		currentThrottle = 0
		thrustPercentage = 100
		manuallyOverridden = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		thrustPercentage_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 100
			stepIncrement = 0.5
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			Activate
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Activate Engine
				guiName = Activate Engine
				category = Activate Engine
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Shutdown
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Shutdown Engine
				guiName = Shutdown Engine
				category = Shutdown Engine
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ShutdownAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ActivateAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleGimbal
		isEnabled = True
		gimbalLock = False
		gimbalLimiter = 100
		gimbalActive = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		gimbalLock_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		gimbalLimiter_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 100
			stepIncrement = 1
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			LockAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			FreeAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = FXModuleAnimateThrottle
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleJettison
		isEnabled = True
		isJettisoned = True
		shroudHideOverride = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		shroudHideOverride_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			Jettison
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Jettison
				guiName = Jettison
				category = Jettison
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			JettisonAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTestSubject
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			RunTestEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Run Test
				guiName = Run Test
				category = Run Test
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSurfaceFX
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = tjs_EngineLight
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = landingLeg1_4294309792
	partName = Part
	pos = -1.476472E-07,13.39076,-0.6995806
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = -1.476472E-07,-0.2589006,-0.6995806
	rot = 1.210161E-08,0.7071065,-1.210162E-08,-0.7071071
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 1.210161E-08,0.7071065,-1.210162E-08,-0.7071071
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 4
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = landingLeg1_4294309326
	sym = landingLeg1_4294309226
	sym = landingLeg1_4294309126
	srfN = srfAttach,fuelTankSmall_4294324042
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleLandingLeg
		isEnabled = True
		StartDeployed = False
		savedAnimationTime = 0
		savedAnimationSpeed = 0
		savedLegState = 0
		savedLocalPosition = (0, 0, 0)
		suspensionLocked = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		StartDeployed_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			LowerLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Lower Legs
				guiName = Lower Legs
				category = Lower Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RaiseLeg
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Raise Legs
				guiName = Raise Legs
				category = Raise Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RepairLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Repair Leg
				guiName = Repair Leg
				category = Repair Leg
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			LockSuspension
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Lock Suspension
				guiName = Lock Suspension
				category = Lock Suspension
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			UnLockSuspension
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = UnLock Suspension
				guiName = UnLock Suspension
				category = UnLock Suspension
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
			ToggleSuspensionLockAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RaiseAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			LowerAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = landingLeg1_4294309326
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.6995805,13.39076,1.059489E-07
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = -0.6995805,-0.2589006,1.059489E-07
	rot = -7.536443E-15,-4.214685E-07,-1.711427E-08,-1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -7.536443E-15,-4.214685E-07,-1.711427E-08,-1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 4
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = landingLeg1_4294309792
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleLandingLeg
		isEnabled = True
		StartDeployed = False
		savedAnimationTime = 0
		savedAnimationSpeed = 0
		savedLegState = 0
		suspensionLocked = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		StartDeployed_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			LowerLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Lower Legs
				guiName = Lower Legs
				category = Lower Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RaiseLeg
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Raise Legs
				guiName = Raise Legs
				category = Raise Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RepairLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Repair Leg
				guiName = Repair Leg
				category = Repair Leg
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			LockSuspension
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			UnLockSuspension
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RaiseAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			LowerAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = landingLeg1_4294309226
	partName = Part
	pos = 2.088065E-07,13.39076,0.6995806
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 2.088065E-07,-0.2589006,0.6995806
	rot = -1.210162E-08,-0.7071072,-1.210161E-08,-0.7071065
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -1.210162E-08,-0.7071072,-1.210161E-08,-0.7071065
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 4
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleLandingLeg
		isEnabled = True
		StartDeployed = False
		savedAnimationTime = 0
		savedAnimationSpeed = 0
		savedLegState = 0
		suspensionLocked = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		StartDeployed_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			LowerLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Lower Legs
				guiName = Lower Legs
				category = Lower Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RaiseLeg
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Raise Legs
				guiName = Raise Legs
				category = Raise Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RepairLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Repair Leg
				guiName = Repair Leg
				category = Repair Leg
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			LockSuspension
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			UnLockSuspension
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RaiseAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			LowerAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = landingLeg1_4294309126
	partName = Part
	pos = 0.6995805,13.39076,-1.893454E-07
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0.6995805,-0.2589006,-1.893454E-07
	rot = -1.711427E-08,-1,7.536443E-15,4.214685E-07
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -1.711427E-08,-1,7.536443E-15,4.214685E-07
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 4
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleLandingLeg
		isEnabled = True
		StartDeployed = False
		savedAnimationTime = 0
		savedAnimationSpeed = 0
		savedLegState = 0
		suspensionLocked = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		StartDeployed_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			LowerLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Lower Legs
				guiName = Lower Legs
				category = Lower Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RaiseLeg
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Raise Legs
				guiName = Raise Legs
				category = Raise Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RepairLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Repair Leg
				guiName = Repair Leg
				category = Repair Leg
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			LockSuspension
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			UnLockSuspension
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ToggleStaging
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RaiseAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			LowerAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}

Edited by Varses

Ok, I'm sorry if I missed it, but how do I get the RoboStrut Grapple to work?  I right click and there's no options.  I tried putting it in action groups and it does nothing.

DERP...nevermind...that's part of Infernal Robotics.....

Edited by NeoMatrixJR
I DERP'd

On 5/4/2016 at 4:58 PM, CooperTheFox said:

..., the winch cant even be grabbed at all afterwards.

Happens to me constantly and consistently.  My most recent situation, the cable was extended and could not be grabbed.  Clicking the Winch displayed some error message.  Could not retract the cable from the Winch menu nor the Winch GUI.

Eventually, I grabbed the Winch and put it into a KIS container.  The Winch went in.  However, the piece at the end of the cable stayed floating in air.  Couldn't be grabbed.  I brought the Winch out of the KIS container and was able to use it.

I'll see if I can get a screen grab or video.

First I want to say I love this mod and I consider it a must-have for KSP. I appreciate the work you've put into it.

I've run into a problem with the CS-R2 Portable Strut. I have a space station assembled in Kerbin orbit. There are 3 segments docked together with Clamp-o-Tron Docking Ports. At the end of one segment I have an FL-R1 RCS Fuel Tank with 8 portable struts at the cardinal points. At the beginning of the next section is a Rockomax Jumbo-64 and 8 more portable struts at the cardinal points. After docking I went EVA and linked the portable struts. There was about 5 degree rotation difference in the positioning, so the struts showed a small angle. At this point all is well. The third segment was docked. There are a set of 16 portable struts for that joint too, but I did not connect them.

The only things non-stock on the station are the portable struts, and a Titan Instrument Unit (the controlling core) from Wild Blue Industries.

Next I boosted the assembled station into a Hohman transfer to the Mun, and scheduled a fine tune burn. (I'm using MechJeb.) I switched away. Again, all is well.

On returning to the craft for the fine tune burn, I had about 21 minutes to go. At this point I did a quick save. A few minutes later, the station breaks apart. The linked portable struts are no longer linked, and the clamp-o-tron is ripped off the Jumbo-64, still docked to the front section. The front section of the station spins away. There was a distinct sound when the station broke up.

Reloading a number of times the same thing happens. I was trying different rates of rotation to align for the burn in case I was over stressing things. Eventually I let it break up with no rotation at all. After one more reload, I went EVA and quickly unlinked all the portable struts. That cured the problem, the station no longer breaks up.

I'm using KSP 1.1.2 and I have the latest version of KAS 0.5.7. I'm running about 95 mods. If you need them, I can provide an output log; a mod list; and the save file with the station with the portable struts linked, ready to break up. I could do screen shots too. I would have to set up a drop box to stash the files.

Thanks so much for your support.

Edited by Luna Cat
typo

1 hour ago, Luna Cat said:

First I want to say I love this mod and I consider it a must-have for KSP. I appreciate the work you've put into it.

I've run into a problem with the CS-R2 Portable Strut. I have a space station assembled in Kerbin orbit. There are 3 segments docked together with Clamp-o-Tron Docking Ports. At the end of one segment I have an FL-R1 RCS Fuel Tank with 8 portable struts at the cardinal points. At the beginning of the next section is a Rockomax Jumbo-64 and 8 more portable struts at the cardinal points. After docking I went EVA and linked the portable struts. There was about 5 degree rotation difference in the positioning, so the struts showed a small angle. At this point all is well. The third segment was docked. There are a set of 16 portable struts for that joint too, but I did not connect them.

The only things non-stock on the station are the portable struts, and a Titan Instrument Unit (the controlling core) from Wild Blue Industries.

Next I boosted the assembled station into a Hohman transfer to the Mun, and scheduled a fine tune burn. (I'm using MechJeb.) I switched away. Again, all is well.

On returning to the craft for the fine tune burn, I had about 21 minutes to go. At this point I did a quick save. A few minutes later, the station breaks apart. The linked portable struts are no longer linked, and the clamp-o-tron is ripped off the Jumbo-64, still docked to the front section. The front section of the station spins away. There was a distinct sound when the station broke up.

Reloading a number of times the same thing happens. I was trying different rates of rotation to align for the burn in case I was over stressing things. Eventually I let it break up with no rotation at all. After one more reload, I went EVA and quickly unlinked all the portable struts. That cured the problem, the station no longer breaks up.

I'm using KSP 1.1.2 and I have the latest version of KAS 0.5.7. I'm running about 95 mods. If you need them, I can provide an output log; a mod list; and the save file with the station with the portable struts linked, ready to break up. I could do screen shots too. I would have to set up a drop box to stash the files.

Thanks so much for your support.

Yes, please give the screenshot (or couple) and the craft file. You said it has only one non-stock part? Should be easy to load and test locally. Just double check the error is reproducible on a clean install (i.e. KIS, KAS, and WBI only).

And a heads up. I figured out KIS/KAS struts are very unstable in 1.1 in general. More precise physics makes even small error in joint calculation a serious problem. For static attaches I think I have a solution: a flexible strut. Going to release it in some future version. Though, issue with the regular struts is still unsolved.