Tracking Station Bug

KSP Version: v0.24.2.559 Windows 64-bit

What Happens: Flights do not update when not in tracking station or in-flight

Mods / Add-Ons: All Stock

Steps to Replicate:

1) Launch a flight to orbit

2) Do something else outside of tracking station or flight control

3) Come back to flight or tracking station

Result: Flight not updated (applies to multiples as well)

Fixes/Workarounds:

Needed! Please Help!

Thank you for using the bug report template. :)

It is unclear to me what you mean by "Flights do not update." Can you pleas explain what doesn't update (or provide a picture)?

Thanks,

-Claw

Before when I was not in the tracking station or in-flight (or even when I minimized the game) when I clicked back in to either of those modes the vehicle would have moved in space and time. My problem is that now it does not (it only moves in space and time when I am in tracking or in-flight), which is very frustrating as far as multiple missions and time management is concerned.

If you are working in the VAB or SPH, time does not pass. So if you are spending a lot of time in there now, things will not move. Time does move in several other areas. For example, in the main KSC view time still moves and you can even accelerate time if desired.

Is that what you are running into?

If you are working in the VAB or SPH, time does not pass. So if you are spending a lot of time in there now, things will not move. Time does move in several other areas. For example, in the main KSC view time still moves and you can even accelerate time if desired.

Is that what you are running into?

Kind of. My problem is that time does not pass in any state (for ongoing missions) unless I am in the tracking or in-flight mode.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.