KSP 0.24.2 Fails to Launch OSx [Mac]

Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help me with this. I've tried multiple reinstallation's, verifying the game files etc to no effect. I'm running KSP on a late 2012 MBP, using the steam launcher. A little puzzled by this as the game was running perfectly fine only a few days before with no updates that I'm aware of.

Had a look at the player log and I found the following error:

2014-09-07 01:51:10.539 KSP[882:707] *** Assertion failure in -[_NSWindowFullScreenTransition makeAndSetupOverlayWindow], /SourceCache/AppKit/AppKit-1265.21/AppKit.subproj/NSWindowFullScreenTransition.m:776

2014-09-07 01:51:10.539 KSP[882:707] Invalid parameter not satisfying: _transitionedWindowBeforeContents != nil

I had a dig and did find some issues surrounding KSP and mavericks starting in full screen mode, setting it to windowed seems to make little difference as exactly the same errors are generated. I've also verified that the resolution KSP is set to is native for my MBP.

I've also tried chmod-ing the KSP directory to no effect.

Any ideas? :(

2014-09-07 01:51:10.539 KSP[882:707] *** Assertion failure in -[_NSWindowFullScreenTransition makeAndSetupOverlayWindow], /SourceCache/AppKit/AppKit-1265.21/AppKit.subproj/NSWindowFullScreenTransition.m:776

2014-09-07 01:51:10.539 KSP[882:707] Invalid parameter not satisfying: _transitionedWindowBeforeContents != nil

Welcome to the forums, Rhyobit!

That's certainly an odd error for KSP to generate. I believe that means that the KSP window never had any content even before switching to fullscreen. :huh:

Could you add a few things to your report?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.