Esinohio's Blender farm

esinohio

Mad Rocket Scientists Hover tank is one mean machine. I had all kinds of fun driving this one around the KSC and taking pot shots at my buildings. I wish I could have devoted more to this one but I'm away from my main PC on an old laptop with a 3g connection. (First world problem right?)

YAbmRPO.png

Hey! You made such a great render last time, I was wondering if you'd be willing to do another. If possible, a render of my Energia in flight over Kerbin would be amazing. Something very similar to this- almost identical in fact, minus the Buran. Y'know, sunset n' stuff. Thank you so much, and if scheduling is wonky don't hesitate to say.

energiya-buran-launch.jpg

Hey! You made such a great render last time, I was wondering if you'd be willing to do another. If possible, a render of my Energia in flight over Kerbin would be amazing. Something very similar to this- almost identical in fact, minus the Buran. Y'know, sunset n' stuff. Thank you so much, and if scheduling is wonky don't hesitate to say.

https://falsesteps.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/energiya-buran-launch.jpg

Ohh that one should turn out great. I'll get on it as soon as I'm finished with a launch scene I'm cobbling together for DMSP. Progress will be a hair slow since I'm stuck in the boonies for another week and operating on sub-par equipment!

Heyas MadRocketScientst. I'll add your craft to the list but will need to put things on hold until the mod gets updated. Appears the 1.0 update killed the mod that imports the craft files. :(

You'll need to reset your KSP directory file to the new 1.0 directory, just saying. :D

You'll need to reset your KSP directory file to the new 1.0 directory, just saying. :D

Is your import functioning properly? About all I can manage now is getting the craft into Blender with the textures all wonky.

Is your import functioning properly? About all I can manage now is getting the craft into Blender with the textures all wonky.

That'll be the new texture format rearing its ugly head, though the .craft importer script works just fine. (Textures are also messed up for me.)

Take it up with the author of the .mu import/export plugin.

That'll be the new texture format rearing its ugly head, though the .craft importer script works just fine. (Textures are also messed up for me.)

Take it up with the author of the .mu import/export plugin.

Well, none of it was due to some directory problem... Not sure what happened since zero changed. No directory name changes, etc.

As for the textures it appears they have been flipped as well as rotated. Weird.

• 2 weeks later...
I think that is a .90 version craft. Thats why it worked... I checked my subs. Nope no update.

Mod still acting up but functioning enough to get some renders done. Had to adjust the textures manually, mostly a simple scaling on the y axis by -1 but a few had to be moved around somewhat. Managed to get MadRocketScientists craft imported and textures changed as well so at least some of the newer parts appear to be importing. With luck I should have something to show him soon.

A quick render I did while playing around with the import addon. Looking for testing fodder I found this beauty, Aanker's Krumman F-14 Tomcat. The designer even gives you a handy link to some familiar inspirational flying music :D Defiantly the total package!! So download the craft, fire up the video in YouTube, and proceed to have a blast! Talk to me Goose! **Designers work can be found here**

SX8z9yN.png

A quick render I did while playing around with the import addon. Looking for testing fodder I found this beauty, Aanker's Krumman F-14 Tomcat. The designer even gives you a handy link to some familiar inspirational flying music :D Defiantly the total package!! So download the craft, fire up the video in YouTube, and proceed to have a blast! Talk to me Goose! **Designers work can be found here**

http://i.imgur.com/SX8z9yN.png

Did you change the texture script of the mod or just went into composite mode and ripped them out yourself *Time Consuming*. If you did redu the mod: Download please. :)

Ohh and great work. ;)

Did you change the texture script of the mod or just went into composite mode and ripped them out yourself *Time Consuming*. If you did redu the mod: Download please. :)

Ohh and great work. ;)

Sadly I just went about this manually again. I tinkered with adding it to the script but couldn't get it working. The scaling works for *most* of the textures but some require some positioning on the texture in addition to needing the scale tweak. Thankfully it helps that you only need to make this scaling/positioning adjustment once per part and not for each individual element.

http://i.imgur.com/SX8z9yN.png

Needs more cool.

Needs more cool.

Does this make it "More Cool"

*Attention: This image is entirely entitled to Esinohio* Basically added blurs, a sun, lots of brush and artistic stuff for smoke effects and flames, turbulence*

Anyways, I found his original render great but hey does this satisfy your requirements. *Again still Esinohio's work not mine, I claim nothing to it but editing it*

G4SZ44o.jpg