Esinohio's Blender farm

esinohio

Success!

HhsOR7HXUEoprYz97P_pFZycoTZrwlrXoToF5Eno

Not perfect by any means but it works. Kerbin is doomed! The problem, as usual, was stupidity by me. I'd got trigger happy, and made 2 domains. One of which was nicely transparent, the other was still solid.

Thanks a lot,

Seabo14

PS. Did you make that kerbal next to the hovering plane-thing? It looks great!

49 minutes ago, Seabo14 said:

Success!

HhsOR7HXUEoprYz97P_pFZycoTZrwlrXoToF5Eno

/snip

I wish I could take credit for that one.  My rigged Blender Kerbal still needs a ton of work and still needs a proper space suit.  Mine can be seen here.

I found that one in the link below.

In the never ending saga of learning to draw a darn Kerbal I've been trying to keep sketching.  I just picked some random angles and tried to do a few quick doodles with the pencil brush in Photoshop.  I honestly never knew how much of a $%*&@ perspective can be.

RAHJABK.png         CVI9lsQ.png

I'm still hoping that with enough practice I'll be able to produce a reasonable Kerbal.  Coloring is my next nemesis. I think I'm going to try and just use the pencil lines as guides and go for a painted look.  Put on my 70's white guy manfro and channel my inner Bob Ross and paint some happy little Kerbals.  With luck this painting practice will help me with making textures for some of my Blender models.