Esinohio's Blender farm

esinohio

Request from Vagani. I don't just want to download those cars, I want to DRIVE those cars!! :cool: I'm definitely going to use one of them for an upcoming project I've been tinkering with. Of course if you've been around these forums for any length of time you'll almost instantly recognize Vagani's work. His vehicles are four wheeled awesomeness!! Find his ever growing thread here!

kSn7cF0.png

**Edit Vagani amped the pictures up 1000% ! Here

Edited by esinohio

Request from Vagani. I don't just want to download those cars, I want to DRIVE those cars!! :cool: I'm definitely going to use one of them for an upcoming project I've been tinkering with. Of course if you've been around these forums for any length of time you'll almost instantly recognize Vagani's work. His vehicles are four wheeled awesomeness!! Find his ever growing thread here!

http://i.imgur.com/kSn7cF0.png

haha thanks man, its been great working with you, even tho youve done all the work XD Here's the headlighted version as well for download:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I love your updates!!!!!!! The first one is just too cool.

:) you should upload the original renders of just the cars, you know where they have shadows and look super realistic

:) you should upload the original renders of just the cars, you know where they have shadows and look super realistic

Here ya go! Changed the floor around a bit for an interesting look.

zdR64wy.png

US2OUn1.png

8sKLLsa.png

A work in progress I think is coming along nicely. Just a simple lander touched down on one of Laythe's poles.

JMuGPDb.png

Probably will add a Kerbal or two into the scene at some point.

I'll leave planet, scenery and other vessels in your very capable hands :-)

But since it's a bit sinister looking, and with orange and blue as the main colours ... I'm wondering ... what would be a nice contrasting planet colour to make this a vivid experience.

Azimech brings us this awesome station. Designated 77I-Trifid Station, this creation uses clever placement of lights to achieve an interesting look. Here it is high over Kerbin with its reactor core glowing brightly.

Nw9UqDn.png

OMG that station gives me all the correct Deep Space Nine vibes :D

I may submit some new render requests. Got quite a few actually, so I'll pare down the list and come up with something quick n' easy to request.

Thanks Pandoras kitten! Can't wait to see what you've designed!

Duna looms in the distance as Jebediah plants a flag and Bill exits the lander.

pxlSYbq.png

I think next I might give an Eve surface shot of some kind a try. All kinds of possibilities there with the various terrain types and interesting atmosphere.

Duna looms in the distance as Jebediah plants a flag and Bill exits the lander.

http://i.imgur.com/pxlSYbq.png

I think next I might give an Eve surface shot of some kind a try. All kinds of possibilities there with the various terrain types and interesting atmosphere.

Hmm... It seems to me that your craft are always a bit under-illuminated. Have you added emission nodes to your light sources?

How did you get those landing legs to open. Im working on something right now and I just cant seem to do it. Any tips?

Select the part and press K. Brings up a mini menu, select Deploy.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm... It seems to me that your craft are always a bit under-illuminated. Have you added emission nodes to your light sources?

Just really noticed that on this one. Me being lazy and not separating out the layers. Too much sun on the Kerbals and ground washes it out but brightens up the craft nicely. Give me a few :) I'll fix that hehe.

Great! Are you doing the flames in Blender or Gimp/Photoshop?

Edited Picture

http://i.imgur.com/ZE0pplL.png

I was really struggling getting flames working for blender but if you have any help on that too coming from the engine that would look better :) I added a domain cube and set flow to one of the engines, (unless Im doing it wrong) and no flame came out. Any assistance on that too?

Still too dim IMO. :P

I like it though.

When your right, your right. Separated out everything into layers so I could adjust lighting on the individual elements. Brought up the light on the craft and nudged the light down on the surface and Kerbals. Looks much better now I think. Good call.

oyQUM4X.png

When your right, your right. Separated out everything into layers so I could adjust lighting on the individual elements. Brought up the light on the craft and nudged the light down on the surface and Kerbals. Looks much better now I think. Good call.

http://i.imgur.com/oyQUM4X.png

Sorry for more complaints, I love your work, but with the specular shader, the ground looks like it's covered in water.