[1.1] QuantumStrutsContinued 1.6 - Magical Struts for Rigidifying Outside the VAB!

toadicus

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Hi all,

I was recently made aware of this mod, so have gotten it working.

Beta available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e37iscdhf3671q7/QuantumStructsContinued2-1.7-beta.zip?dl=0

Please let me know of any problems, I'll do a formal release in a few days

Before I do a full release, I'll be updating the parts with tags and whatever else will be needed to bring them up-to-date with 1.2.1

Thanks @linuxgurugamer

@Linuxgurugamer Thx much bud, I have been awaiting someone to adopt this mod as it adds some very needed quick stability options for all types of ssto cargo's, as well as cranes, and all types of Infernal Robotics contraptions.  So yeah, much appreciated man. Oh and thx Cripp, for the heads up on this getting an update and adoptive parent.

:cool:

Update: Yes, could not agree more on an updated Model, the original was just a borrowed version from squad, and that continued with the most recent version which is one ugly ass duckling.

Edited by ArkaelDren

Man I wish I had some fricken clue.  I've asked several times just for a direction, or link to get started.  Linux, if you could lead me in the direction of where and how to learn this Modeling stuff, I would be glad to try.  I'm an Old guy, but I used to build airplanes, LSA and EXP, so I think I can learn something new.  

Edited by ArkaelDren

13 hours ago, ArkaelDren said:

Man I wish I had some fricken clue.  I've asked several times just for a direction, or link to get started.  Linux, if you could lead me in the direction of where and how to learn this Modeling stuff, I would be glad to try.  I'm an Old guy, but I used to build airplanes, LSA and EXP, so I think I can learn something new.  

Here you'll find enough info to get you started: http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Tutorials#Add-on_Development