First post, First successful Mun Mission

harleyb16

Hey guys! found out about this game from reddit, loving it! purchased immediately after playing the demo and exploding a ship on the mun.

After many tries, and many crew lost, I finally made a successful trip to and from the mun!

Unfortunately, I only took screenshots of my landed vessel and return :\'( (to many failed missions to bother with screenshots just getting there)

y5T2Ph.jpg

my best landing! not my first, but the others.... well... lets just say the fuel meter was a little to low... those kerbals aren\'t going anywhere.

W4UCNh.jpg

now my first orbit while attempting my return home! when i came in for a landing I never orbit. I don\'t know if that\'s bad or not, i just figured i save gas that way :D

YU4Uoh.jpg

there is no science behind anything I did, it was pretty much a crapshoot the whole way! 'oh this little ellipse shape looks good! yeah yeah. excellent.'

mykZUh.jpg

'oh now were in business!'

WcuWgh.jpg

Crew is surprisingly calm...

04S6uh.jpg

ohp. there they go. screaming the whole way.

ajzush.jpg

they look pretty pleased with how the mission played out! desdorf. he had his doubts! but aldney never doubted me one minute! (except for the screaming parts, he didn\'t like those)

and I\'m going to finish this post with a question. How do i get the original crew in the new update? Are they just random? There\'s just no astronaut quiet like Jeb. To be honest, he was a little off! but that\'s okay, because when the mission had gone to crap. and the kerbals were plummeting to there doom. his smile always seemed to calm my nerves. Right to the k.i.a.. Not the other crews nerves, but hey, can\'t please them all, can you?

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Nothing like your first landing!

Crew is random now, but there\'s still a chance to have the original trio

Haven\'t done it a mun landing yet, so I haven\'t felt it yet.