Installing either KW Rocketry or B9 Aerospace breaks Ferram Engines

Pretty much all in the title. I'm pretty new to the entire modding deal but thus far I've installed and uninstalled these three combinations of mods and when I have Ferram Aerospace installed and I install either of the others and try to attach say a turbjet engine from Ferram's mod on just say a mk2 cockpit or fuel tank or fuselage even if I don't try to install it if I just click the part it shoots weird jets out of the top and side and can't be placed anywhere and has a few times locked up the entire game with a weird bug where you can't click on any buttons except parts to start new ships and it places those parts whereever the bug happened no matter what and you can't move them. Anyways yeah it's really killing me right now simply because I want to test out FAR I haven't even played it but I really want to do so with some of the stuff from KW rocketry at least for my rockets. So I have the newest version of KSP and I'm running the 64 bit version though this bug seems to happen on the 32 bit version as well, I have these mods installed - Enhanced Navball, Mechjeb 2.0, Karbonite, Extraplanetary launchpads (with the adaptation for karbonite), KJR, KAS, FAR as I've said, TAC Fuel balance, Procedural Fairings, Kerbal Alarm clock, editor extensions, Kerbal Engineer Redux, Tweakscale, Deadly Reentry, FS hangar extender, Asteroid Recycling Technologies, Distant Object Enhancement, Active Texture Management, and of course Chatterer... Cause we gotta have them beeps man, gotta have em.

Anyways I realize this probably isn't exactly what you need to even help me, and am entirely willing to provide all those things if you need more. Like I said I've tried changing from 64 to 32 bit and uninstalling and reinstalling bot of those mods and both cause the exact same glitch, which if I knew anything at all about modding might instantly tell me the problem, alas I am as ignorant about this subject as G.W Bush probably is about drawing an amplitude for a probability calculation for light to reflect off a piece of glass. Thus I find myself here in search of a potential answer.

"It's very hard to imagine all the crazy things, that things Really are like" - R.P Feynman

Anyways I realize this probably isn't exactly what you need to even help me, and am entirely willing to provide all those things if you need more.

Indeed - please read the How To Get Support thread for information on what to provide and where to find it.

Also, I think you are a little confused - Ferram Aerospace Research doesn't add in any new engines, just changes the stock ones. I know B9 has additional changes (that I personally don't agree with) as well. KWR doesn't though.

Look forward to seeing those logs :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.