LanguagePatches 2.0 - FR/IT/DE/ES/PL/PT-BR/CZ/RU/ZH

simon56modder

Hi Lucchese, you can start the project in Dutch, using ModuleManager.

You need to create a .cfg file (the basic Notepad of Windows is good, but you can use Notepad++ too)

Into your file, you need to write:

@PART[code_name_of_the_part]

{

@title = translated_display_name_(optional)

@description = translated_description

}

and you need to do it for each part.

The code name is in the *.cfg file of each part, but you can use the French patch as a template.

You can also edit the manufacturer name, using that:*

@PART

[*]:HAS[#manufacturer[name_of_manufacturer]]

{

@manufacturer = translated_manufacturer

}

(

[*]:HAS[#manufacturer[name_of_manufacturer]] will target every parts who have name_of_manufacturer as manufacturer )

After that, you can add some other nodes (@*** like @PART, @STRATEGY...), but translation process is long.

( I will use the Chinese patch as a template for a total translation, but it is not updated for 0.25, and I'm not a professional in modding, so I can't do it alone. )

When you have finished with the file, you can send an email at [email protected], with the .CFG file.

I will manage everything like uploading on websites, and why not on CurseForge ?!

Contact me by email if you want to have an other method like Bulk Translation like with Portuguese, using our wiki.

Regards,

simon56modder

I'm not sure a Russian patch exists, but you can start it:

You need to create a .cfg file (the basic Notepad of Windows is good, but you can use Notepad++ too)

Into your file, you need to write:

@PART[code_name_of_the_part]

{

@title = translated_display_name_(optional)

@description = translated_description

}

and you need to do it for each part.

The code name is in the *.cfg file of each part, but you can use the French patch as a template.

You can also edit the manufacturer name, using that:*

@PART

[*]:HAS[#manufacturer[name_of_manufacturer]]

{

@manufacturer = translated_manufacturer

}

(

[*]:HAS[#manufacturer[name_of_manufacturer]] will target every parts who have name_of_manufacturer as manufacturer )

After that, you can add some other nodes (@*** like @PART, @STRATEGY...), but translation process is long.

( I will use the Chinese patch as a template for a total translation, but it is not updated for 0.25, and I'm not a professional in modding, so I can't do it alone. )

When you have finished with the file, you can send an email at [email protected], with the .CFG file.

I will manage everything like uploading on websites, and why not on CurseForge ?!

Contact me by email if you want to have an other method like Bulk Translation like with Portuguese, using our wiki.

Regards,

simon56modder

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello.

Sorry for my bad English.

I translated the description of items for version 1.0. You need one?

Accidentally found this plugin. With it you can translate the main menu, settings, tweakable, contracts?

The game has a problem. It does not display the Russian language in some places. Because of this, a complete translation is not possible. Your plugin can fix this?

Hi again.

I found one more problem:

b8445e6a6780.png

I have used the German version. It also does not display some of the letters. But they there is the text translation. What is the problem?

Nice thing ! I'll include it on the main thread and on the website.

You can also translate more stuff using the LanguagePatches framework. (if you need an example download the German, Spanish or French patch to see how to proceed)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.