simon56modder

totm
LanguagePatches 2.0 - FR/IT/DE/ES/PL/PT-BR/CZ/RU/ZH

95 posts in this topic

On 28.11.2016 at 1:40 AM, De780 said:

Ok - Its My Version FULL RUSSIAN of using  LanguagePatches 2.0 + basis of Spain framework

Since you took my translation of parts description, I'll use your font.

4 hours ago, Helmut said:

Since you took my translation of parts description, I'll use your font.

With it there are no problems.

Your translation of details has got to me long ago.
To translate anew it is silly.
- the truth some had liked the transfer from the Lych on http://spacedock.ru/ksp/news/5366-rusifikator-vseh-stokovyh-detaley-ksp-11h.html
can him I will take.... in the following version

By the way in target texts I didn't delete the right of translators and at once said that it is assembly on the basis of the being available translations.

1 hour ago, Helmut said:

I drew my own font, @Thomas P. promised to convert it to asset. Apparently, he is now busy.

If your font of the TTF format I can try to make of him asset.

The one that is used at me by TTF and it it is simple to change in set.

2 hours ago, Helmut said:

I drew my own font, @Thomas P. promised to convert it to asset. Apparently, he is now busy.

Sorry, I was rather busy with my exams, and totally forgot about it: https://tmsp.ga/files/ruFont.unity3d

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Thomas P. said:

Sorry, I was rather busy with my exams, and totally forgot about it: https://tmsp.ga/files/ruFont.unity3d

Yeah! Thank You! I tried very hard to make the font most similar to the original. In my opinion, the result is not bad.

8613068m.png   8616140m.png

Edited by Helmut
2 people like this

13 minutes ago, snoups58 said:

can i help you for the french translate ?

@simon56modder, @iceolator88, @Gaarst, @Vandest

Pas nécessaire pour l'instant. On patine un peu mais pas besoin d'aide, merci quand même !!

Not needed for the moment. We have a bit of difficulty for now but we don't need help, thank you anyway !

2 minutes ago, simon56modder said:

Pas nécessaire pour l'instant. On patine un peu mais pas besoin d'aide, merci quand même !!

Not needed for the moment. We have a bit of difficulty for now but we don't need help, thank you anyway !

ok pas de soucis, si vous avez besoin tu sais où me trouver.

Juste pour info, je suis programmeur de métier (c# wpf) et j'ai bossé pour la traduction de Game Dev Tycoon :wink:
Je vais aussi avoir 2 semaines de libre la semaine prochaine du coup j'aurais pas mal de temps :wink:

Ok not problem, if you need help, you know where i am

Info: i'm developper (c# wpf) and i worked for the game "Game Dev Tycoon" translation
Next week, i have 2 weeks vacation, so i will have lot of time

Edited by snoups58
add english version

Hey all, since I'm a Japanese major I'm planning on starting a Japanese language patch. So, if you speak Japanese (at least at an intermediate level) please send me a message.

Hi. @Thomas P. I am the leader of a translates into KSP. With this update, Fonts has changed. So, Hangul fonts are broken. I have a problem with this problem. First, Let me know how to make fonts.  And can we join in your project?

Edited by Wickedgang

French patch manager changed : @iceolator88 is now the French patch manager.

I, simon56modder, give all rights to @iceolator88 over the whole KSP French translation patch. He is now the French patch manager.

Je, simon56modder, donne tous les droits à @iceolator88 sur l’entièreté du patch de traduction française de KSP. Il est à présent le gérant du patch français.

@Wickedgang : what translation are you talking about ?

1 person likes this

Hello! 

Anyone here interested in helping us with Russian and Spanish? Please if you are PM me :D 

Thanks 

3 people like this

I started the translation in Greek and i use as a template the Russian one since it has the most text translated, but i have some questions.

At the main menu screen the text size is very large, how do i make it smaller? Also i noticed that the stock game at the main menu screen the text is with dots, when i entered mine i did not have the same effect, how can i make it look like the stock font?

Is anyone planning to make Croatian translation? Or at least Serbian or Bosnian?

i plannig  to translate to turkish 

but i cant find the english lang folder or 

where to start any program install the my computer or 

what i do for the translate

Will be the czech version available? :P

On 05.03.2017 at 1:07 AM, emirkustirika said:

Türkçeye tercüme planlıyorum 

Ama İngilizce lang klasörünü bulamıyorum veya 

Herhangi bir programı başlatmak için nerede benim bilgisayarımı kurabilirim veya 

Çeviri için ne yaparım

ooo hocam sonunda Türkçe çalışmaları yapan birini görmek sevindirdi kolay gelsin diyorum