Alternatives to the cart mod

I am looking for alternatives to the cart mod that I can use to land on the moon. When I add the cart to my current rocket that can easily get to the moon it causes my craft to start rolling and I was wondering if there are any alternates or solutions to the cart.

Try to make your own car(t). The thread is somewhere.... I thought there was a link in the first post of the cart mod thread. Or .cfg edit it.

I have successfully flown the cart to the Mun by balancing it with two landing legs opposite it, this was without SAS or ASAS as well as I like to fly manually, the rear wheels made the other two landing points.

Getting back involved a Knight rider style ramp jump, much fun :)

If I\'m radially attaching the cart I put a novapunch ascent engine on it\'s belly and a fuel tank/line on the part of the stack that\'s riding the cart.

Actually, that\'s basically the same thing I do when stacking the cart too.

If you use a main descent stage under it, vernier pods or a gimbal enabled main engine will keep it upright more effectively than SAS alone.

You don\'t have to use mods to travel around on the Mun. Large Fuel tanks act as a good wheel when on their sides they can reach speeds of up to 3m/s. Use q & e to go forwards/backwards and w & s to turn.

Or you could use my jet pack parts and just fly around for ages and land quite easy.

I tried a rover with the capsule as the engine, RCS tanks as wheels and thrusters as the tire, it was okay but one of the tanks would always eventually break off, stranding the thing, no matter how many struts I added :(

I have successfully flown the cart to the Mun by balancing it with two landing legs opposite it, this was without SAS or ASAS as well as I like to fly manually, the rear wheels made the other two landing points.

Getting back involved a Knight rider style ramp jump, much fun :)

how the....